MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Fang, W. L., Li, J. H. & Wang, J. X. (2016). Transient analysis of electric power system. (fourth edition). Beijing: China Electric Power Press. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng, N. J., Zhang, W. J., Peng, Z. Y., Chen, G., Cai, H. & Xu, Z. (2020). Research on the controllable series compensation device to improve the power flow problem of key transmission line. High Voltage Apparatus, 56(1), 148-154. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, J. L. (2019). Research on dichotomy. New Century Intelligence, (77), 22-23. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, K. Y. (2012). Research on relay protection device and requirements of power system. Gold Mountain, (01). [Google Scholar]
- Chinnusamy, Emayavaramban, Amudha, Balachander, Ramkumar, M., Siva. (2019). Transient stability improvement in power system with smes and battery energy storage system. Mathematical & Computational Forestry & Natural Resource Sciences, 1, 132-143. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, Z. K. (2021). Research on prediction method of power system transient stability based on deep learning. Beijing: Master Dissertation of Beijing Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.