MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Z. Wang and G. Chen, “Home intelligent assistance mobile robot for the elderly,” 2022 IEEE 4th International Conference on Power, Intelligent Computing and Systems (ICPICS), Shenyang, China, 2022, pp. 873-878, doi: 10.1109/ICPICS55264.2022.9873607. [Google Scholar]
- R. Maan, A. Madiwale and M. Bishnoi, “Design and Analysis of ‘Xenia: The Medi-Assist Robot’ for Food Delivery and Sanitization in Hospitals,” 2021 2nd Global Conference for Advancement in Technology (GCAT), Bangalore, India, 2021, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/GCAT52182.2021.9587776. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. A and A. Mohan, “Design and Simulation of an Autonomous Indoor Robot for Elderly Assistance,” 2022 IEEE 2nd Mysore Sub Section International Conference (MysuruCon), Mysuru, India, 2022, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/MysuruCon55714.2022.9972508. [Google Scholar]
- Jonatan E. Salinas-Avila, Hugo G. Gonzalez-Hernandez, Nashely Martinez-Chan, Carlos M. Bielma-Avendano, Ximena A. Salinas-Molar, and Martin O. Garcia-Garcia. 2022. Assistant Delivery Robot for Nursing Home using ROS: Robotic prototype for medicine delivery and vital signs registration. In The 2022 5th International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Control Engineering (ICECC 2022). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 141–148. https://doi.org/10.1145/3531028.3531051 [Google Scholar]
- Dibya Prokash Sarkar. 2018. A Nurse Bot for Elderly People. In Proceedings of the 2018 ACM International Joint Conference and 2018 International Symposium on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing and Wearable Computers (UbiComp '18). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 1798–1799. https://doi.org/10.1145/3267305.3277821 [Google Scholar]
- A. Patel, P. Sharma and P. Randhawa, “MedBuddy: The Medicine Delivery Robot,” 2021 9th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO), Noida, India, 2021, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/ICRITO51393.2021.9596130. [Google Scholar]
- O. A. N. Eidsvik, B. O. Arnesen and I. Schjølberg, “SeaArm-A Subsea Multi-Degree of Freedom Manipulator for Small Observation Class Remotely Operated Vehicles,” 2018 European Control Conference (ECC), Limassol, Cyprus, 2018, pp. 983-990, doi: 10.23919/ECC.2018.8550326. [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Katsiaris, G. Adams, S. Pollard and S. J. Simske, “A kinematic calibration technique for robotic manipulators with multiple Degrees of Freedom,” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), Munich, Germany, 2017, pp. 358-363, doi: 10.1109/AIM.2017.8014043. [Google Scholar]
- Nisar, S., Endo, T., and Matsuno, F. (March 23, 2017). “Design and Kinematic Optimization of a Two Degrees-of-Freedom Planar Remote Center of Motion Mechanism for Minimally Invasive Surgery Manipulators.” ASME. J. Mechanisms Robotics. June 2017; 9(3): 031013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. You, S. -Y. Liu, T. -Y. Zhang, Z. -H. Pang and X. Li, “Design of Collaborative Transportation System via Multiple Mobile Manipulators,” 2020 39th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), Shenyang, China, 2020, pp. 4765-4770, doi: 10.23919/CCC50068.2020.9189550. [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Noventino, M. R. Rosa and A. Z. Fuadi, “PID Control Design and Kinematic Modelling of 3-DoF Robot Manipulator,” 2022 International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Technology (ICEECIT), Jember, Indonesia, 2022, pp. 88-94, doi: 10.1109/ICEECIT55908.2022.10030325. [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Raj, K. Iyer and A. K. Dash, “Design, fabrication, kinematic analysis and control of a 3-DOF serial manipulator,” 2016 International Conference on Next Generation Intelligent Systems (ICNGIS), Kottayam, India, 2016, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICNGIS.2016.7854020. [Google Scholar]
- F. Liu, G. Gao, L. Shi and Y. Lv, “Kinematic analysis and simulation of a 3-DOF robotic manipulator,” 2017 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Communication Technology (CICT), Ghaziabad, India, 2017, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/CIACT.2017.7977291. [Google Scholar]
- M. H. A. Nizami et al., “Proximal Actuation of an Elastically Loaded Scissors Mechanism for the Leg Design of a Quadruped Robot,” in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 208240-208252, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3037250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Han, D. Zheng, Y. Xu, J. Yao and Y. Zhao, “Kinematic Characteristics and Dynamics Analysis of an Overconstrained Scissors Double-Hoop Truss Deployable Antenna Mechanism Based on Screw Theory,” in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 140755-140768, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2930101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, F. Pancheri and T. C. Lueth, “Kinematic Modeling of Scissor-Mechanism-Based Curvilinear Actuator,” IECON 2022 – 48th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Brussels, Belgium, 2022, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/IECON49645.2022.9968802. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, W. Li and Y. Li, “The kinematics analysis and simulation of the transposition manipulator,” Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Electronic & Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology, Harbin, China, 2011, pp. 2959-2962, doi: 10.1109/EMEIT.2011.6023668. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.