MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 375, 202321st International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Selected Operational Problems of Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stages|
|Published online||08 February 2023|
- A. Ibraheem, N. Ghazaly G. Abd el-Jaber Review of Rotor Balancing Techniques. Am. J. Ind. Eng., 6(1), 19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10816-3:2009/AMD 1:2017 Mechanical vibration — Evaluation of machine vibration by measurements on non-rotating parts — Part 3: Industrial machines with nominal power above 15 kW and nominal speeds between 120 r/min and 15 000 r/min when measured in situ — Amendment 1. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 20816-1:2016 Mechanical vibration measurement and evaluation of machine vibration: Part 1: General guidelines. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 21940-11:2016 Mechanical vibration — Rotor balancing — Part 11: Procedures and tolerances for rotors with rigid behaviour. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kejian, Z. Changsheng, C. Liangliang, C. Unbalance Compensation by Recursive Seeking Unbalance Mass Position in Active Magnetic Bearing-Rotor System. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 62(9), 5655 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk, T. Kalaczynski, Theory and practice of vibration analysis in electronic packages. 17th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles, 25-26 Sep 2018, Bydgoszcz, Poland (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kulesza, Dynamic behavior of cracked rotor subjected to multisine excitation. J. So. Vib. 333(5), 1369 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Majewski, D. Szwedowicz, M. Melo, Self-balancing system of the disk on an elastic shaft. J. So. Vib. 359, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Musial, M. Szczutkowski, R. Polasik, T. Kalaczynski, The Influence of Hardness of Cooperating Elements on Performance Parameters of Rolling Kinematic Pairs. 58th International Conference of Machine Design Departments (ICMD), 6-8 Sep 2017, Prague, Czech Republic (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pineda-Sanchez, J. Perez-Cruz, J. Roger-Folch, M. Riera-Guasp, A. Sapena-Bano, R. Puche-Panadero, Diagnosis of induction motor faults using a DSP and advanced demodulation techniques. Proceedings of the 9th IEEE International Symposium on Diagnostics for Electric Machines, Power Electronics and Drives (SDEMPED ’13), 69 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sheraz, K. Jong-Myon, Automated Bearing Fault Diagnosis Using 2D Analysis of Vibration Acceleration Signals under Variable Speed Conditions. Intelligent Fault Diagnosis Based on Vibration Signal Analysis, 1070 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Szyca, Aspects of transformation of exploitation top layer of rolling bearing raceway – rewiev. Dev. Mech. Eng. 17(9), 103 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Szyca, J. Musiał, Analysis of the BMA K2400 vertical centrifuge turbine in terms of balancing and vibration diagnostics. Herald of Khmelnitsky National University 297(3), 3, 71 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tomaszewski, P. Strzelecki, M. Wachowski, M. Stopel, Fatigue life prediction for acid-resistant steel plate under operating loads. Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences-Technical Sciences 68(4), 913 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yamamoto, C. da Costa, J. da Silva Sousa, A smart experimental setup for vibration measurement and imbalance fault detection in rotating machinery. C. St. Mech. Sys. Sig. Proc. 4, 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zachwieja, T. Jarzyna, Dynamic Balancing of a Horizontal Rotor with a Cracked Shaft. 10th International Conference on Applied Mechanics, 23 November 2018, Bydgoszcz, Poland (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.