MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 375, 202321st International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Selected Operational Problems of Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stages|
|Published online||08 February 2023|
- W. Zalewski, Optimization of water turbine design and performance using computational fluid mechanics CFD methods. Papers of the Institute of Aviation no 202 [Google Scholar]
- J. Caban, L. Gardyński, Operational problems of water turbine bearing nodes. Buses 10/2011: 99-105 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Barlow, L. Hunter, Optimum preventive maintenance policies. Oper Res 8: 90-110 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brown, F. Proschan, Imperfect repair. J Appl Probab 20: 851-859 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pham, H. Wang, Imperfect maintenance. European Journal of Operational Research, 94: 425-438 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Grabski, Semi-Markov Processes: Applications in System Reliability and Maintenance, Elsevier (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Grabski, Semi-Markov models of reliability and maintenance (IBS PAN, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Knopik, K. Migawa, Maintenance and Reliability, Multi-state model of maintenance policy, 20(1), 125-130 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kałaczyński, V. Martynyuk, J. Boiko, S. Matyukh, S. Petrashchuk, Exploitation aspects of diagnostic hydraulic and pneumatic systems of Multimedia Hybrid Mobile Stages, 19th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Knopik, K. Migawa, Maintenance and Reliability, Semi-Markov system model for minimal repair maintenance, 21(2), 256-260 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.