MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 374, 2023International Conference on Applied Research and Engineering (ICARAE2022)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||05 January 2023|
- A. L. Rominiyi, K. M. Oluwasegun, J. O. Olawale, M. B. Shongwe, and A. R. Adetunji, “Effect of post-ECAP aging on the microstructure, hardness and impact behaviour of 6061 Al alloy,” Mater. Today Proc., no. xxxx, Jun. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- B. Xu et al., “Microstructure and anisotropic mechanical behavior of the highstrength and ductility AZ91 Mg alloy processed by hot extrusion and multi-pass RDECAP,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 780, no. February, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- W. Lei and H. Zhang, “Analysis of microstructural evolution and compressive properties for pure Mg after room-temperature ECAP,” Mater. Lett., vol. 271, p. 127781, Jul. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fu et al., “Aging behavior of a fine-grained Mg-10.6Gd-2Ag alloy processed by ECAP,” Mater. Charact., vol. 165, no. April, p. 110398, Jul. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- H. N. Radhi, A. M. H. Aljassani, and M. T. Mohammed, “Effect of ECAP on microstructure, mechanical and tribological properties of aluminum and brass alloys: A review,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 26, pp. 2302–2307, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Elhefnawey, G. L. Shuai, Z. Li, M. Nemat-Alla, D. T. Zhang, and L. Li, “On achieving superior strength for Al–Mg–Zn alloy adopting cold ECAP,” Vacuum, vol. 174, no. 145, p. 109191, Apr. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xu et al., “Enhancement of strength and ductility of SiCp/AZ91 composites by RD-ECAP processing,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 771, no. October 2019, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. Abbas and S.-J. Huang, “ECAP effects on microstructure and mechanical behavior of annealed WS2/AZ91 metal matrix composite,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 835, p. 155466, Sep. 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vishnoi, S. Senthil Murugan, A. N. Veerendra Kumar, and T. G. Mamatha, “Analysis of plastic deformation of Al6063, Magnesium AZ91C and commercially used Titanium alloys using ECAP,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 25, pp. 710–718, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kawałko et al., “Microstructure of titanium on complex deformation paths: Comparison of ECAP, KOBO and HE techniques,” Mater. Charact., vol. 141, no. March, pp. 19–31, Jul. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Qarni, A. Rosochowski, and S. Boczkal, “Influence of incremental ECAP on the microstructure and tensile behaviour of commercial purity titanium,” Procedia Eng., vol. 207, pp. 1481–1486, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Eftekhari et al., “Processing and characterization of nanostructured Grade 2 Ti processed by combination of warm isothermal ECAP and extrusion,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 703, no. July, pp. 551–558, Aug. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Han et al., “Effect of ECAP numbers on microstructure and properties of titanium matrix composite,” Mater. Des., vol. 75, pp. 113–119, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- K. Bartha et al., “Effect of the severe plastic deformation by ECAP on microstructure and phase transformations in Ti-15Mo alloy,” Mater. Today Commun., vol. 22, no. August 2019, p. 100811, Mar. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Li, F. L. Nie, Y. F. Zheng, Y. Cheng, S. C. Wei, and R. Z. Valiev, “Nanocrystalline Ti49.2Ni50.8 shape memory alloy as orthopaedic implant material with better performance,” J. Mater. Sci. Technol., vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 2156–2162, Oct. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. Omranpour, L. Kommel, V. Mikli, E. Garcia, and J. Huot, “Nanostructure development in refractory metals: ECAP processing of Niobium and Tantalum using indirect-extrusion technique,” Int. J. Refract. Met. Hard Mater., vol. 79, no. October 2018, pp. 1–9, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Mwema, T. O. Mbuya, E. T. Akinlabi, P. A. S. Reed, and J. O. Obiko, “Data on the effect of high-pressure torsion processing on secondary cast Al-10%Si- Cu piston alloy: Methods, microstructure and mechanical characterizations,” Data Br., p. 104160, Jul. 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu et al., “Evolution of Mg–Zn second phases during ECAP at different processing temperatures and its impact on mechanical properties of Zn-1.6Mg (wt.%) alloys,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 811, p. 151987, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Krolo, B. Lela, I. Dumanić, and F. Kozina, “Statistical Analysis of the Combined ECAP and Heat Treatment for Recycling Aluminum Chips Without Remelting,” Metals, vol. 9, no. 6, p.660, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. El-Shenawy, M. Ahmed, A. Nassef, M. El-Hadek, B. Alzahrani, Y. Zedan, and W. El-Garaihy, “Effect of ECAP on the Plastic Strain Homogeneity, Microstructural Evolution, Crystallographic Texture and Mechanical Properties of AA2xxx Aluminum Alloy”, Metals, vol. 11, no. 6, p. 938, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Ivanov and E. V. Naidenkin, “Effect of the velocity of equal-channel angular pressing on the formation of the structure of pure aluminum,” Phys. Met. Metallogr., vol. 106, no. 4, pp. 411–417, Oct. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tan, W. Li, W. Hu, X. Shi, and L. Tian, “The effect of ECAP temperature on the microstructure and properties of a rolled rare earth magnesium alloy,” Materials (Basel)., vol. 12, no. 9, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- K. O. Sanusi, O. D. Makinde, and G. J. Oliver, “Equal channel angular pressing technique for the formation of ultra-fine grained structures,” S. Afr. J. Sci., vol. 108, no. 9–10, pp. 1–7, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Qarni, G. Sivaswamy, A. Rosochowski, and S. Boczkal, “Effect of incremental equal channel angular pressing (I-ECAP) on the microstructural characteristics and mechanical behaviour of commercially pure titanium,” Mater. Des., vol. 122, pp. 385–402, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Mwita, E. T. Akinlabi, and K. O. Sanusi, “Performance and Prospects of Severe Plastic Deformation for Effective Biomedical Titanium Alloys,” J. Mod. Mater., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 8–23, Feb. 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.