MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 373, 202210th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2022”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 December 2022|
- Standard SR EN 1127-1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Găman, sa., National guide on establishing occupational safety and health requirements for economic operators operating with substances/products/goods capable of generating explosive/toxic atmospheres, or having detonating/explosive characteristics, Editura INSEMEX, Petroșani, România, ISBN 978-606-8761-26-8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jurca, F.A. Păun, M. Părăian, D. Gabor, L. Lupu, Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2018 vol. 18, 819-826 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.mgtrade.ro/produse/transportoare-cereale/elevatoare-cupe/ [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/34/EU (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN ISO 80079-36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Popa, F.A. Păun, D.S. Gabor, Aspects regarding the explosion risk assessment of installations in atmospheres with combustible dust, 10th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021), MATEC Web of Conference Volume 354, 00010 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.