MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 372, 2022International Conference on Science and Technology 2022 “Advancing Science and Technology Innovation on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICST-2022)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Advance Material and Interface|
|Published online||08 December 2022|
- H. F. Betaubun, M. Glandino, and E. Budianto, “Study of Soft Soil Strength Using Combination of Wood Pile and Woven Plastic Bottle,” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, (2021), vol. 1899, no. 1, p. 12069. [Google Scholar]
- Z. S. Al-Khafaji, H. K. Al-Naely, and A. E. Al-Najar, “A review applying industrial waste materials in stabilisation of soft soil,” Electron. J. Struct. Eng., vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 16–23, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tjakrakusuma, H. A. Maulana, and G. S. Budi, “Stabilisasi Tanah Merauke–Papua Dengan Menggunakan Semen,” J. Dimens. Pratama Tek. Sipil, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 9–16, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Muntohar, A. Widianti, E. Hartono, and W. Diana, “Engineering properties of silty soil stabilized with lime and rice husk ash and reinforced with waste plastic fiber,” J. Mater. Civ. Eng., vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 1260–1270, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Andrieux, M. Chrétien, A. Denis, R. Fabre, and J.- F. Lataste, “Shrinkage and swelling of clay soil: Comparison between laboratory and in situ measurements,” Eur. J. Environ. Civ. Eng., vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 819–838, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y.-M. Liew, C.-Y. Heah, and H. Kamarudin, “Structure and properties of clay-based geopolymer cements: A review,” Prog. Mater. Sci., vol. 83, pp. 595–629, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. O. Pereira, P. Défossez, and G. Richard, “Soil susceptibility to compaction by wheeling as a function of some properties of a silty soil as affected by the tillage system,” Eur. J. Soil Sci., vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 34–44, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Akbar, C. Utary, Y. Kakerissa, and S. Asmal, “Priorities of road network development to support national food flows in Merauke District with SWOT and AHP methods,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 343, no. 1, (2019), doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/343/1/012185. [Google Scholar]
- M. Akbar, C. Utary, and Y. H. M. Rada, “Redesign Runway Strip with Evaluate the Geometry, Cut and Fill-In, and CBR at Mopah Airport,” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, (2020), vol. 1569, no. 4, p. 42036. [Google Scholar]
- N. Cristelo, S. Glendinning, L. Fernandes, and A. T. Pinto, “Effects of alkaline-activated fly ash and Portland cement on soft soil stabilisation,” Acta Geotech., vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 395–405, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Andriani, R. Yuliet, and F. L. Fernandez, “Pengaruh penggunaan semen sebagai bahan stabilisasi pada tanah lempung daerah lambung bukit terhadap nilai CBR tanah,” J. Rekayasa Sipil, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 29–44, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Lesmana and S. A. Nugroho, “Stabilitas Tanah Plastisitas Tinggi dengan Semen.” Riau University. [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Razali and O. Wijaya, “NILAI CBR PADA STABILISASI TANAH DENGAN SEMEN JALAN BUDI UTOMO UNIB DEPAN,” Inersia J. Tek. Sipil, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 67–76, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Naeini and M. R. ZIAEI, “Effect of plasticity index and reinforcement on the CBR value of soft clay,” (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nujid, J. Idrus, D. A. Tholibon, N. F. Bawadi, and A. A. Firoozi, “Bearing capacity of soft marine soil stabilization with Cockel Shell Powder (CSP),” Int. J. Eng. Adv. Technol., vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1490–1497, (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.