MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 367, 202221st Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 October 2022|
- J.-Z. Wu, H.-Y. Ma and M.-D. Zhou, Vorticity and Vortex dynamics, Berlin Heidelberg New York: Springer, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- “Airfoiltools.com,” [Online]. Available: http://www.airfoiltools.com/airfoil/details?airfoil=naca643618-il. [Google Scholar]
- S. Inkinen, M. Hakkarainen, A. Albertsson and A. Södergård, “From lactic acid to poly(lactic acid) (PLA): Characterization and analysis of PLA and Its precursors,” Biomacromolecules, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 523-532, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, Handbook of 3D Machine Vision: Optical Metrology and Imaging, Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Vagovský, I. Buranský and A. Görög, “Evaluation of measuring capability of the optical 3D scanner,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 100, pp. 1198-1206, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Yanovych, D. Duda, V. Uruba and T. Tomášková, “Hot-Wire Investigation of Turbulence Topology behind Blades at Different Shape Qualities,” Processes, vol. 10, no. 3, p. 522, 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tropea, A. Yarin and J. Foss, Springer Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics, Berlin: Springer, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duda, V. Yanovych, V. Tsymbalyuk and V. Uruba, “Effect of Manufacturing Inaccuracies on the Wake Past Asymmetric Airfoil by PIV,” Energies, vol. 15, no. 3, p. 1227, 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duda, V. Uruba and V. Yanovych, “Wake Width: Discussion of Several Methods How to Estimate It by Using Measured Experimental Data,” Energies, vol. 14, no. 15, p. 4712, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. La Mantia, P. Švančara, D. Duda and L. Skrbek, “Small-scale universality of particle dynamics in quantum turbulence,” Physical Review B, vol. 94, p. 184512, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duda, V. Yanovych and V. Uruba, “An Experimental Study of Turbulent Mixing in Channel Flow Past a Grid,” Processes, vol. 8, no. 11, p. 1355, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- A. Alexakis and L. Biferale, “Cascades and transitions in turbulent flows,” Physics Reports, Vols. 767-769, no. 12, pp. 1-101, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Williamson, “Three-dimensional wake transition,” Journal of fluid mechanics, vol. 328, pp. 345-407, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Thompson, K. Hourigan and J. Sheridan, “Three-dimensional instabilities in the wake of a circular cylinder,” Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 190-196, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Solís-Gallego, A. Meana-Fernández, J. Fernández Oro, K. Argüelles Díaz and S. Velarde-Suárez, “Turbulence Structure around an Asymmetric High-,” Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 1013-1027, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Yanovych, D. Duda, V. Uruba and P. Antoš, “Anisotropy of turbulent flow behind an asymmetric airfoil,” SN Applied Sciences, vol. 3, p. 885, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Izakov, Solar System Research, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 170-181, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duda and V. Uruba, “Spatial spectrum from particle image velocimetry data,” Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 030912-1030912-7, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.