MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 364, 2022International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting - Concrete Patch Repairs and Bonded Overlays|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- P. Taylor and D. Harrington, “Concrete Overlays for Pavement Rehabilitation, ICCRRR (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Cackler, “Concrete Overlays – the Value Proposition, ” National CP Tech Center (2021). [Google Scholar]
- G. Fick et al., “Guide to Concrete Overlays, 4th Edition, ” National CP Tech Center (2021). [Google Scholar]
- P. Taylors et al., “Performance of Concrete Overlays in Iowa, ” ICCRRR (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gross et al., “Concrete Overlay Performance on Iowa’s Roadways, ” National CP Tech Center (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Heckel and C. Wienrank, Transportation Research Record 2672, 40 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. King and J. Roesler, “Structural Performance of Ultra-Thin Whitetopping on Illinois Roadways and Parking Lots, ” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Izevbekhai et al., Transportation Research Record 2674, 9 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Burnham et al., “Development of Performance Curves for Whitetopping in Minnesota, ” MnDOT (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Harrington et al., “Guide for Concrete Pavement Distress Assessments and Solutions, ” National CP Tech Center (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Blanchette et al., “Concrete Pavement Restoration for Bonded Concrete Overlays of Asphalt (BCOA) Synthesis, ” National Road Research Alliance (2020). [Google Scholar]
- IGGA, “Dowel Bar Retrofit for Thin Section Pavements, Olmsted County, MN, ” (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.