MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 363, 20225th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- N. Mingolo, A.P. Tschiptschin, C.E. Pinedo. On the formation of expanded austenite during plasma nitriding of an AlSI 316L austenitic stainless steel. Surface & Coatings Technology, 2006, 201(7): 42154218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Schino, I. Salvatori, J.M. Kenny. Effects of martensite formation and austenite reversion on grain refining of AISI 304 stainless steel. Journal of Materials Science, 2002, 37(21): 4561–4565. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lv, H. Luo, J. Tang, et al. Corrosion properties of phase reversion induced nano/ultrafine grained AISI 304 metastable austenite stainless steel[J]. Materials Research Bulletin, 2018, 107: 421–429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Nomani, A. Pramanik, T. Hilditch, et al. Machinability study of first generation duplex (2205), second generation duplex (2507) and austenite stainless steel during drilling process[J]. Wear, 2013, 304(1-2): 20–28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Tang, X.H. Yuan. Preparation of scuffing resistance friction-reducing material for bolt in high temperature[J]. Lubrication Engineering, 2005, (1): 99–1114. [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Li, M.J. Kong, W.D. Jiang. Analysis of screw pairs galling of stainless stell[J]. Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Technology, 2013, 42(1): 97–99. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wan, L. Sun, Y.D. Yang. Failure analysis for screw thread of joint[J]. Aerospace Materials & Technology, 2015, 45(1): 77–81. [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Zhang, S.U. Wei, J. Zhang, et al. Effects of shoulder on interfacial bonding during friction stir lap welding of aluminum thin sheets using tool without pin[J]. Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China, 2010, 20(12): 2223–2228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Z. Xiao, S.H. Liang. The discussion of deadlock about stainless steel bolt[J]. Development & Innovation of Machinery & Electrical Products, 2010, 23(3): 65–66. [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, F. Sun, H. Yu, et al. Monte carlo simulation of nitriding in iron by a mixing technology with laser and plasma beams[J]. Current Applied Physics, 2007, 7(6): 683–689. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Jiang, M. Zhang, C.H. Lee. A study of early stage self-loosening of bolted joints[J]. Journal of Mechanical Design, 2003, 125(3): 518–526. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.