MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Theme 5 - Concrete and Admixture Technology|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- EN 197-1, Cement - Part 1: Composition, specifications and conformity criteria for common cements (2000) [Google Scholar]
- EN206-1,Concrete – Part 1: Specification, performance, production and conformity (2000) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.efnarc.org/ [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 14630, Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures. Test methods. Determination of carbonation depth in hardened concrete by the phenolphthalein method (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sisomphon, L. Franke, Carbonation rates of concretes containing high volume of pozzolanic materials 37, 1647 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tarek Uddin, Md. Nazrul Islam, S. Kumar Sutradhar, M. Habibur Rahman Chowdhury, A. Hasnat, J. M. Khatib, Carbonation Coefficient of Concrete in Dhaka City, Third International Conference on Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies 1 (Kyoto, Japan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Khunthongkeaw, S. Tangtermsirikul, T. Leelawat, A study on carbonation depth prediction for fly ash concrete, Construction and Building Materials 20, 744 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NT Build 492 - Concrete Mortar and Cement-based Repair Materials - Chloride Migration Coefficient from Non-steady-state Migration Experiments, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- RILEM TC 116-PCD, Permeability of Concrete as a Criterion of its Durability, International Union of Laboratories and Experts in Construction Materials, Systems and Structures, (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.