MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Theme 2 - Electrochemical Repairs|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- L. Bertolini, F. Bolzoni, A. Cigada, T. Pastore & P. Pedeferri ‘Cathodic protection of new and old reinforced concrete structures.’ Corros. Sci., 35, (1993), pp 1633–1639. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO EN 12696:2016 ‘Cathodic protection of steel in concrete’ [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Page and G. Sergi, ‘Developments in cathodic protection applied to reinforced concrete’ J, Mat. in Civil Eng., 12, 1, Sp. Issue, Durability of Construction Materials (Feb. 2000), pp 8–15 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sergi and C. L. Page ‘Sacrificial anodes for cathodic protection of reinforcing steel around patch repairs applied to chloride-contaminated concrete’ Proc. EUROCORR’99, Aachen, (Aug-Sept 1999). [Google Scholar]
- C. Christodoulou, G. Glass, J. Webb, S. Austin, and C. Goodier. ‘Assessing the long term benefits of Impressed Current Cathodic Protection’ Corrosion Science, 52 (8), (2010) pp. 2671–2679. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sergi, A.M. Seneviratne ‘Extending the service life by electrochemical treatment of steel reinforcement’. In: Proceeding of the RILEM International workshop on performance-based specification and control of concrete durability. (2014). pp. 385–92. [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Glass, N. Davison ‘Pit Realkalisation and its Role in the Electrochemical Repair of Reinforced Concrete’. J Corros Sci Eng. 9 (2006) p. 10 [Google Scholar]
- G. Sergi, G. Seneviratne & D. Simpson ‘Monitoring Results of Galvanic Sacrificial Anodes in Steel Reinforced Concrete over 20 Years’, Constr. Build. Mater., 269 (2021) 121309 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Rathod, P. Slater, G. Sergi, G. Seveviratne & D. Simpson ‘A fresh look at depolarisation criteria for cathodic protection of steel reinforcement in concrete’ MATEC Web Conf. 289, 03011, (2019), Concrete Solutions [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Rathod, P.R. Slater, G. Sergi and G. Seneviratne ‘A Suggestion for a Two-Stage Corrosion Mitigation System for Steel Reinforced Concrete Structures’ Proc. EUROCORR 2018, 102036, Kraków, Poland, (9 September 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pedeferri ‘Cathodic protection and cathodic prevention’. Constr. Build. Mater. 10 (1996) pp. 391–402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Presuel-Monreno & A. Sagues ‘Steel Activation in Concrete Following Interruption of Long-Term Cathodic Polarization’. Corrosion. 61 (2005) pp. 428–36. [Google Scholar]
- L. Bertolini, F. Bolzoni, M. Gastaldi, T. Pastore, P. Pedeferri & E. Redaelli ‘Effects of cathodic prevention on the chloride threshold for steel corrosion in concrete’. Electrochim Acta. 54 (2009) pp. 1452–63 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Arnesen, M. Beaudette, D. Simpson & G. Sergi ‘Modular Corrosion Protection System for Mitigating Corrosion of Reinforced Concrete Structures’. Forensic Engineering 8th Congress - Forging Forensic Frontiers. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Whitmore, D. Simpson, M. Beaudette and G. Sergi ‘Two-Stage, Self-Powered, Modular Electrochemical Treatment System for Reinforced Concrete Structures’ Corrosion & Materials, (August 2019), pp 28–32 [Google Scholar]
- G. Glass, A. Roberts & A. Roberts ‘Treatment Process for Concrete’ US Patent No. US 9,598,778 B2 (Mar. 21, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P Tanner, N. Davison, J. Prichard & R. Kilgour ‘Reducing the Maintenance Costs and Extending the Life of Reinforced Concrete Structures Using Hybrid Corrosion Protection Systems – Examples from United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand’ The New Zealand Concrete Industry Conference, Wairakei Resort, Taupo (9–11 Oct. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Holloway ‘Hybrid Anode Treatment for the Management of Corrosion to Reinforced Concrete Bridge Piles in an Estuarine River’ Proc., 9th Australian Small Bridges Conference, Queensland, Australia (1-2 April 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.