MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Theme 2 - Electrochemical Repairs|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- Lambert, P 2002, Reinforced Concrete – History, Properties & Durability, Corrosion Prevention Association, Surrey UK [Google Scholar]
- Jones, D 2014, Principles and Prevention of Corrosion, Pearson New International Edition, Essex UK [Google Scholar]
- Robery, P ‘Fixing concrete’, Concrete July 2007, The Concrete Society, May 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Chess, P 2019, Cathodic Protection for Reinforced Concrete Structures, CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, Fl, USA [Google Scholar]
- Chess, P & Gronvold F, 1996, Corrosion investigation – a guide to half cell mapping, Thomas Telford Publishing, Norfolk UK [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christodoulou, C, Glass G, Webb J, Austin S, Goodier C (2010) ‘Assessing the long-term benefits of Impressed Current Cathodic Protection’ Corrosion Science 52 (2010) pp.2671–2679 doi:10.1016/j.corsci.2010.04.018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhuiyan, S (2015) ‘Effectiveness of Impressed Current Cathodic Protection Systems in Concrete Following Current Interruption’ MA, RMIT University, accessed on 5 January 2018 from RMIT Research Repository. [Google Scholar]
- Naish, C and McKenzie, M (1998) AEA Technology and Transport Research Laboratory accessed on 13 January 2018 from openlibrary.org e-Library. [Google Scholar]
- Elsener, B (2003) ‘Half-cell potential measurements – Potential mapping on reinforced concrete structures’ Materials and Structures Vol. 36, 2003, pp 461–471 accessed on 26 January 2018 https://www.rilem.net/images/publis/1218.pdf [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oleiwi H.M, Wang Y, Curioni M, Chen X, Yao G, Augusthus Nelson L, Ragazzon-Smith AH and Shabalin I, ‘An experimental study of cathodic protection for chloride contaminated reinforced concrete’ Materials and Structures (2018) 51:148 pages 6–10, accessed on 18 March 2019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.