MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 356, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Advanced Energy, Power and Electrical Engineering (AEPEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 March 2022|
- G.L. Feng, X.T. Feng, B.R. Chen, Y.X. Xiao, Y. Yang, A microseismic method for dynamic warning of rockburst development processes in tunnels, Rock Mechanics & Rock Engineering, 48, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Qi, J. Zhang, N. Zhou, Z. Wu, J. Zhang, Mechanism by which backfill body reduces amount of energy released in deep coal mining, Shock & Vibration, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Tang, Y. Pan, Y.H. Huang, X.W. Ji, Application research of micro-seismic monitoring technology to geostress hazards in deep mining, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 28, Z2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.X. Jiang, G.X. Ye, C.W. Wang, D.Y. Zhang, Y.Q. Guan, Application of highprecision microseismic monitoring technique to water inrush monitoring in coal mine, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 27, 9 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Chen, X.T. Feng, Q.Q. Fu, B. Wang, X.H. Zhu, Integration and high precision intelligence microseismic monitoring technology and its application in deep rock engineering, Rock and Soil Mechanics, 41, 7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Li, K.F. Lin, M.J. Zhou, J. L. Zhang, Y. Hong, Study on failure precursors and seismogenic mechanisms of a large landslide based on moment tensor analysis, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 38, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Lu, L. Pan. Microseismic predicting coal bump by time series method, Journal of China Coal Society, 35, 12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.