MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 356, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Advanced Energy, Power and Electrical Engineering (AEPEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||14 March 2022|
- Atutis M, Valivonis J, Atutis E. Experimental study of concrete beams prestressed with basalt fiber reinforced polymers. Part I: Flexural behavior and serviceability[J]. Composite Structures, 2018, 183:114-123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W X, Hu B B, Wang G J, et al. Research progress and improvement of constitutive model for bonding properties of FRP bars to concrete [J]. Chinese Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 202:1-12. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu H T, Cheng S Z, Gao D Y, et al. Experimental and theoretical study on bending capacity of steel fiber high strength concrete beams with BFRP bars [J]. Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica, 2018, 35(12):3313-3323. [Google Scholar]
- Kong X Q, Yu Y, Xing L L, et al. Experimental Study on the Flexural Behavior of Concrete Beams Mixed with BFRP bars and Reinforcement [J]. Fiber Reinforced Plastics/Composites, 2018, (8):48-54. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu S T. Experimental Research on the Flexural Behavior of Basalt Reinforced Concrete Beams [D]. Mianyang: Southwest University of Science and Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lapko A, Urbanski M. Experimental and theoretical analysis of deflections of concrete beams reinforced with basalt rebar[J]. ARCHIVES OF CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, 2015, 15(1):223-230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Gu Q, Tian S, et al. Experimental Study on Fatigue Behavior of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete [J]. Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2019, 38(5):1356-1361, 1368. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng S Z, Zhu H T, Wang R L, et al. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 2017, 34(2):87-90, 94. [Google Scholar]
- Yang J-M, Min K-H, Shin H-O, et al. Effect of steel and synthetic fibers on flexural behavior of high-strength concrete beams reinforced with FRP bars[J]. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2012, 43(3):1077-1086. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abed F, Alhafiz A R. Effect of basalt fibers on the flexural behavior of concrete beams reinforced with BFRP bars[J]. Composite Structures, 2019, 215:23-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vakili S E, Homami P, Esfahani M R. Effect of fibers and hybrid fibers on the shear strength of lightweight concrete beams reinforced with GFRP bars[J]. Structures, 2019, 20:290-297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan X C, Xiong L F, Wang P. Experimental and theoretical calculation of bias pressure of basaltic reinforced steel fiber reinforced concrete short column [J]. Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2020, 39(10):3161-3168. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Musawi H, Figueiredo F P, Bernal S A, et al. Performance of rapid hardening recycled clean steel fibre materials[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, 195:483-496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grzymski F, Musiał M, Trapko T. Mechanical properties of fibre reinforced concrete with recycled fibres[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, 198:323-331. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang J, Peng G F, Shui G S. Mechanical properties of recycled steel fiber reinforced ultra-high performance concrete [J]. Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica, 2019, 36(08):1949-1956. [Google Scholar]
- Caggiano A, Folino P, Lima C, et al. On the mechanical response of Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete with Recycled and Industrial Steel Fibers[J]. CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING MATERIALS, 2017, 147:286-295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Domski J, Katzer J, Zakrzewski M, et al. Comparison of the mechanical characteristics of engineered and WTSF used as reinforcement for concrete[J]. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 2017, 158:18-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sengul O. Mechanical behavior of concretes containing WTSFs recovered from scrap tires[J]. CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING MATERIALS, 2016, 122:649-658. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Chang K, Hou K K, et al. Concrete Uniaxial Constitutive Model for Abaqus Beam Element [J]. Journal of Building Science and Engineering, 2018, 35(05):194-202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang F, Ma J X, Nan Y. Parameter Selection and Validation Calculation of Concrete Plastic Damage Model [J]. Concrete and Cement Products, 2021(01):7-11. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Zhu S, Bai H Y. Simulation and analysis of flexural performance of recycled steel fiber reinforced concrete [J]. Northern Building, 2020, 5(04):6-10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.