MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Qiao Xuetao, Zhang Libin, Yan Cunfu, et al.(2019) Analysis of the development status of my country’s industrial robot RV reducer. Mechanical Strength, 41(06), 1486-1492. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Zhaoyao, Xu Hang, Han Fangxu, et al. (2018) Current status and trend of precision reducer hysteresis measurement. Optics and Precision Engineering, 26(09), 2150-2158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Bin, XU Shaoshuai, ZHANG Hong, et al. Research on the virtual test technique of tower crane jib. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2012, 2025:521-525. [Google Scholar]
- Christian Habermehl, Georg Jacobs, Stephan Neumann.(2020) A modeling method for gear transmission efficiency in transient operating conditions. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2020, 153. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Zhongmin, QU Yue, LONG Siyuan, et al. (2018) Vibration characteristics analysis of the new pin-cycloid speed reducer. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 40(2), 1-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Chao, CHEN Jiabin.(2015) Efficiency analysis of two degrees of freedom epicyclic gear transmission and experimental validation. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 87, 115-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuefei, Li Yong. (2016) Dynamic load hysteresis performance test system of CORT precision reducer. Mechanical Design and Research, 32(05), 68-71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.