MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- B Wang, Y Z Zhao. Quantitative analysis of energy consumption for cylinder efficiency of a Shanghai electric – siemens ultra-supercritical 660 MW steam turbine unit[J]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2018, 188(1). [Google Scholar]
- Shihe Chen, Hailin Fang, Yaqing Zhu, Yanfen Liao, Kai Su, Xiaowei Peng, Xiaoqian Ma. Energy-loss Analysis of Thermal Power Unit Based on Multifactor Disturbance Theory[J]. Energy Procedia, 2017,105. [Google Scholar]
- De Liang Zeng, Shu Wen Diao, Yong Hu, Shan Gao, Qing Li. Influence of Condensed Water Temperature on Thermal Efficiency of Coal-Fired Power Plant and Energy Strategy[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2014, 3249. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Tu, Qi Zhou, Jian Liu Jian, Cong Qiang Ding, Shu Ming Wu. Application Study on Low Vacuum Circulating Water Heat Supply of a 50 MW Turbine[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2014, 3249. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhu, Qian Jun Li, Li Kun Zheng, Yong Xin Feng. Research on the 330MW Double-Extraction Steam Turbine of Dynamic and Thermal Characteristics Analysis Model[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014, 2900. [Google Scholar]
- Sha Liu, Pei Hong Wang, Zhi Gang Su. The Exhaust Steam Enthalpy of Steam Turbine Cognitive Modeling Based on Simplify Evidential Regression Multi-Model[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 2116. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.