MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Zhu Yongli, Fan Guochen, Zhao Xuesong, Chen Hua, Xiong Xi. Four-point traveling wave fault location method for double-circuit transmission lines on the same pole[J]. Journal of Electric Power System and Automation, 2016, 28(12): 124-129. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xianguo, Zhou Zexin, Du Dingxiang, Li Zhongqing. An anti-misoperation scheme for zero-sequence longitudinal protection of double-circuit lines on the same tower based on disconnection recognition [J]. Journal of Electric Power System and Automation, 2018,30(11):32-38. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zeyang. Cross-differential protection for double-circuit lines on the same tower based six-sequence fault components[J]. Communication Power Technology 2019,36(12):12-14. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Zhihui, Zhang Cheng, Liu Ningning, et al. Pilot protection scheme for UHV DC lines based on the difference of antitraveling waves[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2019, 47(21):1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shoupeng, Zhao Dongmei, Yuan Jingzhong, et al. A new phase-to-mode transformation method for fault location of double-circuit lines on the same tower [J]. Journal of Xi'an University of Technology [Google Scholar]
- Ma Hongwei, Zhang Dawei, Cao Xiangang, et al. Research on vibration signal denoising method based on EMD［J］. Vibration and Shock, 2016, 35(22): 38-40 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.