MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Markit, I. “The top trends of 2019: powered by transformative technologies.” IHS Markit (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Xue, Cheng-Xin, et al. “A 22nm 4Mb 8b-Precision ReRAM Computing-in-Memory Macro with 11.91 to 195.7 TOPS/W for Tiny AI Edge Devices.” 2021 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC). Vol. 64. IEEE, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Garibay-Martínez, Ricardo, et al. “Improved holistic analysis for fork–join distributed real-time tasks supported by the FTT-SE protocol.” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics 12.5 (2016): 1865-1876. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forouzan, Behrouz A. TCP/IP protocol suite. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Srirama, Satish Narayana, Freddy Marcelo Surriabre Dick, and Mainak Adhikari. “Akka framework based on the Actor model for executing distributed Fog Computing applications.” Future Generation Computer Systems 117 (2021): 439-452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Light, Roger A. “Mosquitto: server and client implementation of the MQTT protocol.” Journal of Open Source Software 2.13 (2017): 265. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.