MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- J. Pan, Q. Qi, D. Mao, Y. Ren, Y. Wang, Hazard source of rock burst and its hierarchical identification, Coal Mining, 2010, 15(02): 4-7+20. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, H. Du, W. Zheng, Research on the Hazard Evaluation Method of External Man-made Events of Liquid Toxic Chemicals Around Nuclear Power Plants, Atomic Energy Science and Technology, 2015, 49(12): 2145-2149. [Google Scholar]
- J. Song, W. Du, P. Guo, J. Zhang, R. Li, The current situation and predicament of the storage and quantity regulation of hazardous chemicals, Chemical Reagents, 2021, 43(03): 313-319. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, Safety analysis and evaluation of metal mine production system, Wuhan University of Science and Technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhao, Dangerous source concept differentiation and identification method, Civil Aviation of China, 2010(07): 52-53. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, W. Tang, S. Zhang, Research on identification method of hazard source of fire house explosion in ship engine room, Ship Science and Technology, 2010,32(6):24-30. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, Y. Guo, M, Si, S Chen, Evaluation and control of hazards in high-rise building construction based on improved LEC evaluation method, Journal of China Three Gorges University (Natural Science Edition), 2019, 41(04): 55-59. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, The unique environmental adaptability of marine steam power plants, Ship Engineering, 2010, 32(05): 19-22. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cao, Ship fire and explosion risk analysis and related criteria research. Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, Considerations on ship engine management and safe shipping in the new era, Internal Combustion Engines and Parts, 2020(07):206-207. [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, L. Tang, Research on Ship Safety Analysis Technology, Electronic Product Reliability and Environmental Testing, 2006(05):51-54. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, F. Xie, On “Identification of Hazardous Factors”, China Environmental Management, 2004, 000(002): 41-44. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, Research on risk-based ship fire and explosion hazard assessment method, Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo, J. Pei, Risk analysis and safety evaluation, Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, Research on the progress and risk management of the base station relocation project of Chengdu mobile line relocation, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.