MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Bellomo N, Clarke D, Gibelli L. Human behaviours in evacuation crowd dynamics: From modelling to “big data” toward crisis management. Physics of life reviews,2016,18:1-21. [Google Scholar]
- Sygulla F, Rixen D. A Force-Control Scheme for Biped Robots to Walk over Uneven Terrain Including Partial Footholds. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems,, 2020, 17(1). [Google Scholar]
- Paparisabet M A, Dehghani R, Ahmadi A R. Knee and torso kinematics in generation of optimum gait pattern based on human-like motion for a seven-link biped robot. Multibody System Dynamics, 2019, 47(2):117-136. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Z X, Robotics [M]. Tsinghua University Press,2006:29-42. [Google Scholar]
- Harandi M R J, Khalilpour S A, Taghirad H D, et.al. Adaptive control of parallel robots with uncertain kinematics and dynamics. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2021,157. [Google Scholar]
- Rogez G, Weinzaepfel P, Schmid C. LCR-Net plus plus : Multi-Person 2D and 3D Pose Detection in Natural Images. IEEE Conference on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, 2020,42(5):1146-1161. [Google Scholar]
- Sempena S, Maulidevi N U, Aryan P R. Human action recognition using Dynamic Time Warping. International Conference on Electrical Engineering & Informatics. IEEE, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan F, Research on Human Motion Learning Method Based on Probability Model[D]. Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Bacher M, Whiting E, Bickel B, et al. Spin-It: Optimizing Moment of Inertia for Spinnable Objects. Communications of the ACM, 2017, 60(8):92-99. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.