MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Jeffus LF. Welding: principles and applications. Thomson/Delmar Learning; 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhenjie. On-line Spectral Diagnosis of Arc Characteristics and Air Bore in Aluminum Alloy Arc Additive Manufacturing Process. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Lucas W. Real-time vision-based control of weld pool size. Weld Int 2012;26(4):243–50 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu J. The development of a quality prediction system for aluminum laser welding to measure plasma intensity using photodiodes. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2016, 30(10):4697-4704. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gu H. Resonant acoustic emission during laser welding of metals. Journal of Physics D Applied Physics, 1999, 29(3): 550. [Google Scholar]
- Mirapeix J. Real-time arc welding defect detection technique by means of plasma spectrum optical analysis. NDT & E international: Independent nondestructive testing and evaluation, 2006, 39(5): 356-360. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel Bacioiua. Automated defect classification of SS304 TIG welding process using visible spectrum camera and machine learning. NDT & E International, 2019, 102139 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yakowitz S. Nearest-neighbour methods for time series analysis. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 1987, 8(2): 235－247 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lecun Y. Gradient-based learning applied to document recognition. Proceedings of the IEEE, 1998, 86(11):2278-2324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kingma DP. Adam: a method for stochastic optimization. In: Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Learning Representations; 2015 May7–9; San Diego, CA, USA; 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.