MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- K.M. Li and M.K. Law and M.P. Kwok. Absorbent parallel noise barriers in urban environments[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2008, 315(1-2) : 239–257. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Serraris Jasper. Propagation of sound around different noise barrier models using a novel 3D scan based sound visualization technique[J]. Inter Noise and Noise Congress and Conference Proceedings, 2015, 250(4) : 3162–3173. [Google Scholar]
- Tikhon Dudiev and Vladimir Tupov. Method of Acoustic Calculation of Traffic Noise Barriers[J]. MATEC Web of Conferences, 2020, 320 [Google Scholar]
- Geng Chuanzhi,Sun Weina,Zhang Jian. Simulation Analysis of Noise barrier Structure Optimization for Rail Transit [J]. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering,2014,11(040;127–134. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Xin. Improvement and Optimization Design of Top Structure of Urban Traffic Noise Barrier [D]. Beijing Jiaotong University,2014 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Fei. Research on Noise Reduction Method of Expressway under Expansion Conditions [D].Jiangsu:Southeast University,2019. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Jing. Microperforated plate and small hole injection—professor Ma Dayou’s special contribution to acoustics [J]. Chinese Journal of Acoustics, 2015, 40(2):129–133. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Lili. Study on Noise Reduction Effect Test and Mechanism of Aluminium foam Noise barrier[D]. Northeastern University, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhanfu. Study on Application of New Aluminium Foam Noise barrier in Expressway[J].Highway,2020, 65(8):288–290. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.