MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- WU Ju. Flexibility transformation technology research and strategy analysis of thermal power units in Northeast China. Heilongjiang Electric Power. 2020;42(5):443–446. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xingguo, SHI min, et al． Research on Peak Valley Dispatching Ancillary Service Strategy with Hebei Southen Power Grid Coal Fired Generator Unit. Hebei Electric Power.2018;37(6):1–4. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Peng. Ｒesearch on Coal Fired Generator Participating in Peak Valley Dispatching Ancillary Service Strategy. Northeast Electric Power Technology.2018;39(4):34–37. [Google Scholar]
- XING Zhen-zhong, LENG Jie, ZHANG Yong-xing, et al．Research on Depth Peak Load Cycling of Thermal Power Generator Units.Northeast Electric Power Technology.2014;(4):18–23. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Shengguan, QIAO Lei, ZHAI Pengcheng, et al．Technology and engineering application of heating with thermal storage electric boiler. Thermal Power Generation .2020;49(8):91–96. [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Zhidan. Application of Electric Boiler with Thermal Energy Storage inFacilitating Wind Power Integration Capability. Electrical appliances and energy efficiency management technology. 2018;24:78–84. [Google Scholar]
- Bin Tang, Jun Yi. Heat supply system of thermal storage electric boiler and its technical and economic application. Engineering Equipment and Materials. 2017;11:111–112. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Shi-hao, SUN Xiao-ping, TIAN Feng, et al．Peak regulation of electric boiler in cogeneration. Journal of Shenyang Aerospace University. 2021;38(1):63–69. [Google Scholar]
- Dejun Liu. Research on deep peak shaving technology of thermal power unit. Chinese engineering equipment. 2020;22:181–183. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.