MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Sun X-J. Talking about the methods to improve the thermal efficiency of boilers[J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality, 2013, 33(19):264. [Google Scholar]
- Lin H-H. How to reduce the emission of nitrogen oxides in coal-fired boilers[J]. Science and Technology Innovation Guide, 2010(36):241–242. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H-Y. Talking about the superiority and application prospects of gas-fired boilers [J]. Management and Technology of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (Early Issue), 2011(06): 300. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Q-J, Liu M-N, Zhao X-M, et al. Development and application of electric steam generator[J]. Medical and Medical Equipment, 2006(10):88–89. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z-C. Design and research of steam generator based on electromagnetic induction technology[D]. Qingdao University of Science and Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Q, Dai L-S, Luo L, et al. Steady-state simulation model of medium and high temperature heat pump and its experimental verification[J]. Building Science, 2013, 29(12): 77–80. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H-F. Development and research of electromagnetic induction heating steam generator[D]. Beijing University of Chemical Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Y-B. Design and implementation of electromagnetic induction heating control circuit[D]. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y-Z, Hu X, Wei M, et al. A review of research on electromagnetic induction heating temperature controlmethods[J]. Mechanical Research and Application, 2019, 32(05): 194–198. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y-Q, Yin Z-M. The temperature control of induction heating power supply based on fuzzy neural network[J]. Electrical Automation, 2005, 27(04): 22–23+26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.