MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- SHI Xiao-qing, LI Xiao-nuo, YANG Jian-xin. Research on Carbon Reduction Potential of Electric Vehicles for Low-Carbon Transportation and Its Influencing Factors[J], Environment Science, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Fu-quan, Liu Fei-qi, Liu Zong-wei, et.al. Research on Evaluation Index System for Low-carbon Development of China’s Automobile Industry[J], China Engineering Science, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Zi-xian, SHAO Chao-feng, CHEN Jue. Effects of Private Electric Vehicles on Carbon Emission Reduction in China during Full Life Cycle [J], Research of Environmental Sciences, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- GAO Yin-qiao, Analysis of Energy Saving and Emission Reduction Effects and Development Paths of Household New Energy Electric Vehicles[J], Internal Combustion Engine and Accessories, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- KONG Wei-zheng, LI Qiong-hui, WANG Xiao-lu, Analysis of Electric Vehicle Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction Based on Full Cycle Energy Utilization Efficiency[J], Electric Power, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- SUN Han-jie, The Full Life of Electric Vehicles Based on Different Power Generation Components[J], Electric Engineering, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- QI Xing-da, LI Xian-jun, ZHANG Bo-wen, Cost Effectiveness Analysis of China’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction——Taking Battery Electric Vehicles as an Example[J], Technology Economics, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- LI Kai, The Application Research of Optimized Grey Prediction Models[D], Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Qian-qian, The Grey Prediction Model Based on Composition Data and Its Application[D], Jiangnan University, 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.