MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- G. G, Hassall S., Chandler R., 2014. Case study - The real life benefits of Geotechnical Building Information Modelling. Proceedings of Information Technology in Geo-Engineering. D.G. Toll et al. (Eds.), pp. 95–102 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. L, Li. Yongfa., Sun Peipei. Study on Three Dimensional Modeling and Visualization in Geology. The Open Civil Engineering Journal. 10, pp. 114–124 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. D, Popov V., Juocevicius V., Ustinovichius L. The Benefits, Obstacles and Problems of Practical Bim Implementation. Procedia Engineering. 57, pp. .767–774 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. V, Ventini R., Ciotta V., Domenico A. A new frontier of BIM process: Geotechnical BIM. Proceedings of the XVII ECSMGE-2019 Geotechnical engineering foundation of the future, pp. 1–7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. X, Chu J., Aung Z., Chiam K., Wu D. 3D Geological Modelling: A Case Study for Singapore. ICITG 2019: Information Technology in Geo-Engineering, pp. 161–167 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lunne., Robertson P.K., Powell, J.J.M. Cone penetration testing in geotechnical practice. Blackie Academic. Chapman-Hall Publishers, U.K.; available from EF Spon. Routledge Pub., New York, 312 p. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Shi G. Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery for Geoscientists, 371 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Barvashov, Boldyrev G.G. Sensitivity of structures and geological data. COMPDYN 20176th ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. M. M, M. Fragiadakis (eds.), Rhodes Island, Greece, 15–17 June 2017, рр. 1–11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Barvashov, Boldyrev G.G. Soil Data Inflation in Analysis of Settlements and Tilts of Structures. 5th International Conference on Geotechnical and Geophysical Site Characterisation, 5-8 September, Australia, 2016, рр. 1–5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.