MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Liu, Jianhua, Qingchao Sun, Hui Cheng, Xiaokang Liu, Xiaoyu Ding, Shaoli Liu, and Hui Xiong. 2018. “The State-of-the-Art, Connotation and Developing Trends of the Products Assembly Technology.” Journal of Mechanical Engineering 54(11):2–28. [Google Scholar]
- Maedche, Alexander, and Steffen Staab. 2001. “Ontology Learning for the Semantic Web.” IEEE Intelligent Systems 16(2):72–79. [Google Scholar]
- Studer, Rudi, V. Richard Benjamins, and Dieter Fensel. 1998. “Knowledge Engineering: Principles and Methods.” Data & Knowledge Engineering 25(1–2):161–97. [Google Scholar]
- Gruber, T. R. 1993. “A Translation Approach to Portable Ontology Specifications.” Knowledge Acquisition 5(2):199–220. [Google Scholar]
- O’Leary, Daniel. 2005. “Ontologies: A Silver Bullet for Knowledge Management and Electronic Commerce.” [Google Scholar]
- Neches, Robert, Richard E. E, Tim Finin, Thomas Gruber, Ramesh Patil, Ted Senator, and William R. Swartout. 1991. “Enabling Technology for Knowledge Sharing.” AI Magazine 12(3):36. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, Shuqin. 2016. “The Research and Application of Water Environmental Ontology Construction and Organization Methods.” Huazhong University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Jin, Jian Wang, and Zhaoping Wang. 2021. “Automatic Ontology Construction for Human-Cyber-Physical Data Fusion in Manufacturing Domain.” Control and Decision 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, Feiliang, Jikun Shen, Binbin Sun, and Jingbo Zhu. 2019. “A Review for Domain Ontology Construction for Text.” Chinese Journary of Computers 42(3):654–76. [Google Scholar]
- Du, Wenhua. 2005. “Comparative Study on Ontology Construction Methods.” Journal of Information 24(10):24–25. [Google Scholar]
- Peraketh, Benjamin, Christopher P. P, Richard J. J, Florence Fillion, and Michael T. Futrell. 1994. Ontology Capture Method (IDEF5). [Google Scholar]
- Fernández-López, Mariano, Asunción Gómez-Pérez, and Natalia Juristo. 1997. “Methontology: From Ontological Art towards Ontological Engineering.” [Google Scholar]
- Ren.Ni, Yiwei Sun, Tong Bao, and Ting Guo. 2021. “Research on Ontology Construction Method in Agriculture: Case Study of Tomato Diseases and Insect Pests.” Information Research 1(4):1. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo, Hongtao. 2016. “Research about Concept Extraction and Mapping of Water Environment Ontology Based on Artificial Neural Network Algorithm.” Huazhong University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Aswadi, Fatima N., Huah Yong Chan, and Keng Hoon Gan. 2020. “Automatic Ontology Construction from Text: A Review from Shallow to Deep Learning Trend.” Artificial Intelligence Review 53(6):3901–28. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Huixing. 2012. “Research on Chinese Named Entity Recognization.” Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Hongping, and Hui Zhang. 2008. “Chinese Named Entity Recognition with CRFs: Two Levels.” Pp. 1–6 in 2008 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security. Vol. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Seokhwan, Yu Song, Kyungduk Kim, Jeong-Won Cha, and Gary Geunbae Lee. 2006. “Mmr-Based Active Machine Learning for Bio Named Entity Recognition.” Pp. 69–72 in Proceedings of the Human Language Technology Conference of the NAACL, Companion Volume: Short Papers. [Google Scholar]
- Hazber, Mohamed A. G., Ruixuan Li, Xiwu Gu, Guandong Xu, and Yuhua Li. 2015. “Semantic SPARQL Query in a Relational Database Based on Ontology Construction.” Pp. 25–32 in 2015 11th International Conference on Semantics, Knowledge and Grids (Skg). [Google Scholar]
- Noy, Natalya Fridman, Ray W. W, and Mark A. Musen. 2000. “The Knowledge Model of Protege-2000: Combining Interoperability and Flexibility.” Pp. 17–32 in International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Hongyu, Chaohong Yang, and Yuwei Zhou. 2020. “Research on Content and Method of Military Domain Ontology Construction.” Information & Communications 10:149–51. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.