MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- A. Delchambre. Computer -aided Assembly Planning[M]. CHAPMAN & HALL, 1989: 12-1. [Google Scholar]
- Kim K Y, Chin S, Kwon O, et al. Ontology-based modeling and integration of morphological characteristics of assembly joints for network-based collaborative assembly design[J]. Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design, Analysis and Manufacturing, 2009, 23(01):71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim K Y, Chin S, Kwon O, et al. Ontology-based modeling and integration of morphological characteristics of assembly joints for network-based collaborative assembly design[J]. AI EDAM, 2009, 23(1): 71–88. [Google Scholar]
- Lihong Qiao, Yixin Zhu, ANWER Nabil. Geometrically enhanced assembly process ontology modelling[J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 51(22). [Google Scholar]
- RAPHAEL B, KRIMA S, RACHURI S, et al. Onto STEP: Enriching product model data using ontologies[J]. Computer-Aided Design, 2012, 44(6) 575–590. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.