MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Xiao Yang, LIU Haifeng, LI Na. Development and utilization of biomass energy [J]. Hubei Agricultural Mechanization, 2020(09) : 44–45. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Rui, Zhang Zheming, Cao Li.c Current status and market prospects of biomass power generation industry [J]. Market Weekly, 201, 34(01) : 39–41. [Google Scholar]
- Stroh A., Alobaid F., Busch J. P., et al. 3-D numerical simulation for co-firing of torrefied biomass in a pulverized-fired 1 MW the combustion chamber[J]. Energy, 2015, 85: 105–116. [Google Scholar]
- Magdziarz A., Wilk M. Thermogravimetric study of biomass sewage sludge and coal combustion[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2013, 75: 425–430 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Guangwu, Chen Hai-ping. Combustion characteristics and kinetic analysis of biomass and coal blended [J]. Power System Engineering, 2013, (04) : 7–9+11. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Hong, Liao Zhengzhu. Co-combustion of biomass straw and bituminous coal: Characteristics and kinetics study [J]. Thermal Power Generation, 2014,43 (08) : 52–59. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jin. Experimental study and numerical simulation of co-combustion of coal and biomass in fluidized bed [D]. Southeast University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiahu, Wang Xiaotao, Gao Shuo, et al. Numerical Simulation on Co-firing Characteristics of Coal and Biomass Gas in a 300 MW Boiler[J]. Journal of Chinese Society of Power Engineering, 2020,40(06):440–446. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kai. Numerical study on nitrogen oxides control of co-firing biomass with coal in a 670MW Boiler [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Khorshidi Z., T. Ho M., E. Wiley Dianne. Techno-economic study of biomass co-firing with and without CO2 capture in an Australian black coal-fired power plant[J]. Energy Procedia, 2013, 37: 6035–6042. [Google Scholar]
- Sung Y., Lee s., Kim C., et al. Synergistic effect of co-firing woody biomass with coal on NO x reduction and burnout during air-staged combustion[J]. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 2016, 71: 114–125. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.