MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- M. S. Weinberg and A. A, “Error sources in in-plane silicon tuning-fork MEMS gyroscopes,” J. Microelectromechanical. Syst., vol. 15, no.3, pp. 479–491, Jun. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SH D. D, A P. P, Q. Q,“Calculation and verification of quadrature coupling coefficient of silicon micro-gyroscope,” [J]. Opt. Precision Eng., 2013, 21(1): 87–93. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. B, B L. Zhou. “Analysis of Quadrature Error of Dual -Frame Silicon Micro-machined Gyroscope,” International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering. Sept. 16-18, 2011. pp. 3931–3934 [Google Scholar]
- B. B, X. X, D. D, and L. L, “Research on the non-ideal dynamics of a dual-mass silicon micro-gyroscope,” Microsystem Technologies, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 151–162, 2017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. E, S. E. Alper, and T. T, “Effect of quadrature error on the performance of a fully-decoupled MEMS gyroscope,” in Proc. Int. Conf. MEMS, Cancun, Mexico, Jan. 2011, pp. 569–572 [Google Scholar]
- B. B, X. X, Y. Y, et al. Mechanical Coupling Error Suppression Technology for an Improved Decoupled Dual-Mass Micro-Gyroscope[J]. Sensors, 2016, 16(4):503. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.