MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- ARBI A., CAO J., Alsaedi A., ”Improved synchronization analysis of competitive neural networks with time-varying delays”, Nonlinear Anal Model Control, 23(1), pp. 82–102, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kao, Y., Ming, Q., Gao, C., Exponential Stability of Periodic Solutions for Cohen-Grossberg Neural Networks with Continuously Distributed Delays. Advances in Intelligent Systems Research (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Hui, F. Positive periodic solutions of n-species neutral delay systems. Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal 53.3 (2003): 561–570. [Google Scholar]
- Yong, R., Yin, W., Zhu, D. Exponential stability of SDEs driven by G-Brownian motion with delayed impulsive effects: average impulsive interval approach. Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems-B 23.8 (2018): 3347. [Google Scholar]
- Zahra, A. On synchronous behavior in complex nonlinear dynamical systems. Diss. Rutgers University-Graduate School-New Brunswick, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Shiping, S., Li, B., Li, Y. Anti-periodic dynamics of quaternion-valued fuzzy cellular neural networks with time-varying delays on time scales. Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society 2018 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Li, L., Wang, Z., Lu, J., Li, Y. Adaptive synchronization of fractional-order complex-valued neural networks with discrete and distributed delays. Entropy 20.2 (2018): 124. [Google Scholar]
- Yongkun, L., Xiang, J., Li, B. Globally asymptotic almost automorphic synchronization of Clifford-valued RNNs with delays. IEEE Access 7 (2019): 54946–54957. [Google Scholar]
- Ruoyu, W., Cao, J., Kurths, J. Novel fixed-time stabilization of quaternion-valued BAMNNs with disturbances and time-varying coefficients [J]. AIMS Mathematics 5.4 (2020): 3089–3110. [Google Scholar]
- Tingwen, H., Chen, G., Kurths, J., Synchronization of chaotic systems with time-varying coupling delays. Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems-B 16.4 (2011): 1071. [Google Scholar]
- Manifolds for Reaction-Diffusion Delayed Neural Networks of Cohen-Grrossberg-Type under Variable Impulsive Perturbations. Mathematics 8.7 (2020): 1082. [Google Scholar]
- Wheeler D. & Schieve W. (1997). Stability and chaos in an inertial two-neuron system. Phys. D. Nonlinear Phenom. 105, 267–284. [Google Scholar]
- Bohner M. & Peterson A. (2001). Dynamic Equations on Time Scales: An introduction with applications. Birkhäuser: Basel. [Google Scholar]
- Anatoly A. Martynyuk (2016). Stability Theory for Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Birkhäuser, Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
- Karpuz B. (2011). Existence and uniqueness of solutions to systems of delay dynamic equations on time scales. Int. J. Math. Comput., vol. 10, no. M11, pp. 48–58. [Google Scholar]
- Hale J.K (1977). Theory of Functional Differential Equations. Springer New York. [Google Scholar]
- Arbi A. (2018). Dynamics of BAM neural networks with mixed delays and leakage time varying delays in the weighted pseudo almost periodic on time space scales. Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 41(3),1230–1255. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.