MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Bangchun Wen. Advanced Rotor Dynamics: Theory, Technology and Application[M]. Xian: Xian Jiaotong University Press, 2000: 5–20. [Google Scholar]
- Haosheng Chen, Yongjian Li, darong Chen, et al. Numerical analysis of non-newtonian fluid lubrication under regular morphology[J]. Journal of mechanical engineering, 2007(08): 48–52. [Google Scholar]
- Radford A, Fitzgeorge D, The effects of journal lobbing on the performance of a hydrodynamic plain journal bearing[J]. Wear, 1977, 45(3): 311–322. [Google Scholar]
- Poznyak E, Maiorov G. The calculation of rotor vibration caused by out-of-roundness of shafts in plain bearings[J]. Energomashinostroenie, 1981, 11: 7–11. [Google Scholar]
- Wubin Xu, Ogrodnik P J, Li Bing, et al. Effect of journal out-of-roundness on stability of a symmetric hydrodynamic journal bearing system. Part 1: Theoretical analysis[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 2015, 229(11); 1347–1358. [Google Scholar]
- ZhangYi lei, Wubin Xu, et al. Influence of ellipse error on the running characteristics of sliding bearing rotor system[J]. Mechanical Design and Manufacture, 2020(02): 240–243. [Google Scholar]
- Min Cai. Research on mathematical modeling and analysis technology of tolerance of cylindrical elements based on mathematical definition[D]. Zhejiang University, 2002: 34–36. [Google Scholar]
- Ogrodnik P J. Operation of rotor-bearing systems subjected to dynamic conical misalignment[D]. Staffordshire: Staffordshire University, 1989:36–39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.