MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Francesco, G. D., and M. Mattei. Modeling and Incremental Nonlinear Dynamic Inversion Control of a Novel Unmanned Tiltrotor. Journal of Aircraft 53.1(2016):1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, et al. Robust transition control of a Martian coaxial tiltrotor aerobot. Acta Astronautica 99.1(2014):111–129. Wei, et al. [Google Scholar]
- Chao, C., et al. Mathematical modeling and control of a tiltrotor UAV. IEEE International Conference on Information & Automation IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Li ZQ, Xia PQ. Aeroelastic stability of full-span tiltrotor aircraft model in forward flight. Chin J Aeronaut 2017;30(6):1885–94. [Google Scholar]
- Chen H, Lu ZL, Guo TQ. Rotor slipstream effects on aerodynamic performance of tiltrotor aircraft in airplane mode. Journal of Aerospace Power 2018,33(11):2809–2816 [Chinese]. [Google Scholar]
- Polak, D. R., and A. R. George. Flowfield and Acoustic Measurements from a Model Tiltrotor in Hover. Journal of Aircraft (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Yuksek, B., et al. Transition Flight Modeling of a Fixed-Wing VTOL UAV. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems 84.1–4(2016):1–23. [Google Scholar]
- Landgrebe, Anton J. An Analytical and Experimental Investigation of Helicopter Rotor Hover Performance and Wake Geometry Characteristics. (1971). [Google Scholar]
- Steijl, R., and G. Barakos. Sliding mesh algorithm for CFD analysis of helicopter rotor–fuselage aerodynamics. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids 58.5(2010):527–549. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiquan L I, Xia P, Engineering C, et al. Aeroelastic stability of full-span tiltrotor aircraft model in forward flight[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia, A. J., and G. N. Barakos. Numerical simulations on the ERICA tiltrotor. Aerospace Science & Technology 64.MAY(2017):171–191. [Google Scholar]
- Hernandez-Garcia, R. G., and H. Rodriguez-Cortes . Transition flight control of a cyclic tiltrotor UAV based on the Gain-Scheduling strategy. IEEE(2015):951–956. [Google Scholar]
- Papachristos, C., K. Alexis, and A. Tzes. Design and experimental attitude control of an unmanned Tilt-Rotor aerial vehicle. International Conference on Advanced Robotics IEEE, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.