MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Shi, Y. W., Yang, P. H., Liang, J., & Wang, Z. (2016, June). Relations among ultrasonic testing results and defect characteristics and material properties of laser additive manufacturing titanium alloy. In Proceedings of the 19th World Conference of Non-Destructive Testing, Munich, Germany (pp. 13–17). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, R. F., & Ma, T. H. . (2006). A study on the applications of acoustic emission technique. Journal of North University of China(Natural Science Edition).27(05):456–461. [Google Scholar]
- Huiying, M. A., & Zeng, X. . (2015). Time reversal method and applications for acoustic localization. Audio Engineering. (07), 30–34. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C. Y., & Wei, W..(2002). Distinguishing between target and interface in ultrasonic detection by a modified time reversal method. Chinese Journal of Acoustics, 27(3), 193–197 [Google Scholar]
- Sheng, X., Luo, F., Mei, J., & Guo, Y. (2010, September). Target passive location by time reversal mirror using vertical array. In OCEANS 2010 MTS/IEEE SEATTLE (pp. 1–5). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Cruciani, S., & Feliziani, M. (2015). UWB source localization by using the pseudospectral time-domain time-reversal method in biological tissues. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 51(3), 1–4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hossain, M. D., & Mohan, A. S. (2017). Eigenspace time-reversal robust Capon beamforming for target localization in continuous random media. IEEE antennas and wireless propagation letters, 16, 1605–1608. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao, P., Hu, B. J., Lin, Z. W., Wen, Q., & Zheng, L. L. (2019, May). Effect of signal characteristics on focusing property of time reversal electromagnetic wave. In 2019 International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology (ICMMT) (pp. 1–3). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, X. Y., Chen, Z. D., & Liang, J. C. (2020, August). The entropy technique for the time-reversal source reconstruction. In 2020 IEEE/MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS) (pp. 158–160). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dorme, C., & Fink, M. (1995). Focusing in transmit–receive mode through inhomogeneous media: The time reversal matched filter approach. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 98(2), 1155–1162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.