MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- ]Wen-ying Su, Hong-qin Li; Parse the line standard “terminology of reverse reflection” [J];Traffic standardi-zation; 2007, 06:53–57. [Google Scholar]
- Shang-Wang. A little understanding of the standard value of the brightness coefficient of the reverse reflection after the implementation of the new national standard for traffic line marking [J]; Technology Wind, 2011, 8:32–37. [Google Scholar]
- Wei-Li;Chuan-zheng Zhu; The metrological verification technology of reverse reflection measurement system [J]; Highway Traffic Science and Technology; 2012, 02:25–28. [Google Scholar]
- Wen-yuan Han. Evaluation of Uncertainty of Reverse Reflection Measurement System [J]; Highway Traffic Science and Technology; 2006, 08:17–21. [Google Scholar]
- Wen-ying Su; Dan-Li; Reverse reflection performance and night visual recognition of road traffic signs [J]; Highway Traffic Science and Technology; 2009, 02:35–41. [Google Scholar]
- JT/T 689–2007, Test method for coefndent of retrorehction of utilizing the coplanar geometry[S] . BeiJing: People’s Communications Press,2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.