MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Z. Marco, L.N.F. Maria, V. Maurizio, C. Ilaria, Dimensional and geometrical precision of parts produced by Binder Jetting process as affected by the anisotropic shrinkage on sintering, Additive Manufacturing, 2021; 102007. [Google Scholar]
- N. Okpin, K. Kangmin, L. Hyunjoo, L. Hyunseung, Printability and Setting Time of CSA Cement with Na2SiO3 and Gypsum for Binder Jetting 3D Printing, Materials, 2021; 14: 2811. [Google Scholar]
- M. Marco, B. Ruben, B. Paolo, G. Carmen, A. Raffaele, L. Nora, 3D printing of fine alumina powders by binder jetting, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2021; 41: 5307–5315. [Google Scholar]
- M. Etienne, N. Arunkumar, K. Srikanth, B. Rasim, Binder jetting of “Hard-to-Weld” high gamma prime nickel-based superalloy RENÉ 108, Additive Manufacturing, 2021; 39: 101894. [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Ho, K. Jinyoung, H. Ginam, K. DongEung, C.K. Hee, L. Hyun, K.H. Ee, K.Y. Jig, J.T. Sik, J.H. Do, 3D-printed biodegradable composite scaffolds with significantly enhanced mechanical properties via the combination of binder jetting and capillary rise infiltration process, Additive Manufacturing, 2021; 101988. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Z. Xu, D. Wu, J. Bai, Current Status and Prospects of Polymer Powder 3D Printing Technologies, Materials, 2020; 13: 2406. [Google Scholar]
- H. Tan, Three-dimensional simulation of micrometer-sized droplet impact and penetration into the powder bed, Chemical Engineering Science, 2016; 153: 93–107. [Google Scholar]
- F. Fu, P. Li, K. Wang, R. Wu, Numerical Simulation of Sessile Droplet Spreading and Penetration on Porous Substrates, Langmuir, 2019; 35: 2917–2924. [Google Scholar]
- X. Gao, W. Yang, H. Xian, X. Tu, Y. Wang, Numerical Simulation of Multi-Layer Penetration Process of Binder Droplet in 3DP Technique, Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences, 2020; 124: 227–241. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bai, G. Wagner, C.B. Williams, Effect of bimodal powder mixture on powder packing density and sintered density in binder jetting of metals, 2015 Annual International Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium, 2015, pp. 758–771. [Google Scholar]
- C. Sun, X. Tian, L. Wang, Y. Liu, C.M. Wirth, J. Günster, D. Li, Z. Jin, Effect of particle size gradation on the performance of glass-ceramic 3D printing process, Ceramics International, 2017; 43: 578–584. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Holman, M.J. Cima, S.A. Uhland, E. Sachs, Spreading and Infiltration of Inkjet-Printed Polymer Solution Droplets on a Porous Substrate, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2002; 249: 432–440. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.