MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Song Y, D Shan and E H Han 2017 Pitting corrosion of a rare earth Mg alloy GW93 (Journal of Materials Science & Technology vol 33) pp 954–960 [Google Scholar]
- Song G, A L Bowles and D H Stjohn 2004 Corrosion resistance of aged die cast magnesium alloy AZ91D (Materials Science & Engineering A vol 366) pp 74–86 [Google Scholar]
- Tao Z, L Ying and F Wang 2006 Roles of β phase in the corrosion process of AZ91D magnesium alloy (Corrosion Science vol 48) pp 1249–1264 [Google Scholar]
- Höhn S, S Virtanen and A R Boccaccini 2019 Protein adsorption on magnesium and its alloys: A review (Applied Surface Science vol 464) pp 212–219 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J and Z Zhang 2004 Magnesium alloys and applications Chemical industry Press) [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, B P Zhang and T Shinohara 2010 Corrosion behavior of AZ91 magnesium alloy in dilute NaCl solutions (Materials & Design vol 31) pp 857–863 [Google Scholar]
- Song G L and Z Q Xu 2010 The surface, microstructure and corrosion of magnesium alloy AZ31 sheet (Electrochimica Acta vol 55) pp 4148–4161 [Google Scholar]
- Kruger J 2001 Magnesium Alloys: Corrosion [Google Scholar]
- Wang B J, D K Xu, S D Wang, L Y Sheng, R-C Zeng and E-h Han 2019 Influence of solution treatment on the corrosion fatigue behavior of an as-forged Mg-Zn-Y-Zr alloy (International Journal of Fatigue vol 120) pp 46–55 [Google Scholar]
- Li Q A, X Li, Q Zhang and J Chen 2010 Effect of rare-earth element Sm on the corrosion behavior of Mg-6Al-1.2Y-0.9Nd alloy (Rare metals vol 29) pp 557–560 [Google Scholar]
- Huang L, Y Huang, C Wang and Z Wei 2002 Study on corrosion product film of magnesium-aluminum alloys containing rare-earth element in NaCl solution (Journal of Chinese Society for Corrosion & Protection vol 22) pp 167–171 [Google Scholar]
- Kliškić M, J Radošević, S Gudić and V Katalinić 2000 Aqueous extract of Rosmarinus officinalis L. as inhibitor of Al–Mg alloy corrosion in chloride solution (Journal of Applied Electrochemistry vol 30) pp 823–830 [Google Scholar]
- Yang M, X Liu, Z Zhang, Y Song and L Bai 2019 Effect of adding rare earth elements Er and Gd on the corrosion residual strength of magnesium alloy (Open Physics vol 17) pp 373–380 [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, F Cao, L Zhong, L Zheng, B Jia, Z Zhang and J Zhang 2015 Influence of rare earth element Ce and La addition on corrosion behavior of AZ91 magnesium alloy (Materials & Corrosion vol 60) pp 795–803 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L-n, R Jia, D Li, W Zhang and F Guo 2015 Effect of intermetallic phases on corrosion initiation of AZ91 alloy with rare earth Y addition (Journal of Materials Science & Technology vol 31) pp 504–511 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Y Liu, S Fang, Y Song, D Zhang, L Zhang and C Li 2010 Evaluating the improvement of corrosion residual strength by adding 1.0 wt.% yttrium into an AZ91D magnesium alloy (Materials Characterization vol 61) pp 674–682 [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Y Liu, Q Wang, L Zhang and D Zhang 2010 Study on the corrosion residual strength of the 1.0 wt.% Ce modified AZ91 magnesium alloy (Materials Characterization vol 61) pp 123–127 [Google Scholar]
- Yang M, Z Zhang, Y Liu and X Han 2016 Corrosion and mechanical properties of AM50 magnesium alloy after modified by different amounts of rare earth element Gadolinium (Open Physics vol 14) pp 444–451 [Google Scholar]
- Yang M, Y Liu, J Liu and y Song 2014 Corrosion and mechanical properties of AM50 magnesium alloy after being modified by 1 wt.% rare earth element gadolinium (Journal of Rare Earths vol 32) pp 558–563 [Google Scholar]
- Peng X, Y Li, Q Guo and G Xu 2018 Effects of enhanced solution treatment on stress corrosion behavior of Al-Zn-Mg-Cu Alloy (Jom vol 70) pp 2692–2697 [Google Scholar]
- Yin Z, F Liu, D Song, S He, J Lin and F Yu 2018 Stress corrosioncracking of a forged Mg-Al-Zn Alloy with different surface conditions (Journal of Chemistry vol 2018) pp [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.