MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Zhang N, Shen H C, Yao H Z. Numerical simulation of flow around submarine operating close to the bottom or near surface[J]. Journal of Ship and Mechanics, 2007, 11(4): 498–507. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang N, Zhang S L. Numerical simulation of hull/propeller interaction of submarine in s-ubmergence and near surface conditions[J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2014, 26(1): 50–56. [Google Scholar]
- Li J. Numerical Simulation of Some Hydrodynamic Forces for Submerged Body Advancing Ne-ar Free Surface[D].Harbin: Harbin Engineering University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Y M, Deng R. Investigation on the Characteristics of the Wave Induced by a Near Free Surface Submarine[J]. Ship Science and Technology, 2016, 38(23): 44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson H S. An Investigation into the Wave-making Resistance of a Submarine Travelling Below the Free Surface[D]. Launceston Australia: National Centre of Maritime. [Google Scholar]
- Li S Q, Xiao C R, Cao Z J. Numerical Analysis of Wake Flow and Hydrodynamics for a Su-bmarine Based on STAR-CCM+[J]. Chinese Journal of Ship Research, 2018, 13(Supp 1): 29–35. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Q, Wang G D, Zhang Z G, et al. Numerical Simulation of the Submarine Self-P-ropulsion Model Based on CFD Technology[J]. Chinese Journal of Ship Research, 2013, 8(2): 22–27. [Google Scholar]
- Bai T C, Xu J, Wang G D, et al. Analysis of Resistance and Flow Field of Submarine Sailing Near the Ice Surface[J]. Chinese Journal of Ship Research, 2021, 16(2): 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang N, Shen H C, Yao H Z. Uncertainty Analysis in CFD for Resistance and Flow Field[J]. Journal of Ship Mechanics, 2008, 12(002): 211–224. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Z B, Liu Y Z. Ship Principle [M]. Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.