MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Rausch D R, McClinton C R. Hyper-X Program Overview [C]. Proceedings of 14th International Symposium on Air Breathing Engines. ISABE Paper 99–7213. [Google Scholar]
- Leonard E.Stitt, Donald L. Chubb, “ Investigation Of Three Mach 7 External-Compression Axisymmetric Inlets From Mach 1.9 To 6.8,” NASA TM X-413, 1960 [Google Scholar]
- McClinton C R, Rausch D R. Hyper-X Program Status. AIAA 2001–1910. [Google Scholar]
- J. Bradford, J. Olds, R. Bechtel, T. Cormier, etc. “ Exploration of the Design Space for the ABLV-GT SSTO Reusable Launch Vehicle, ” AIAA 2000–5136 [Google Scholar]
- Scott A Berry, Aaron H Auslender and Authur D Dilley. Hypersonic boundary-layer trip development for Hyper-X. AIAA 2000–4012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Kunyuan. Summarization of hypersonic air inlet curved surface compression technology [J]. Propulsion Technology, 2018, 39(10): 2227–2235. [Google Scholar]
- Pan J, Zhang K Y. Experimental and Numerical Investigation of a Curved Compression System Designed on Constant Pressure Gradient [R]. AIAA 2009–5270. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guoqiu, “Principle of Integrated Rocket Engine”, Beijing, Aerospace Publishing Press, 1993. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.