MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- R. Holmberg, Explosives and Blasting Technique (Swets & Zeitlinger B.V., Lisse, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rus, GD. Vasilescu, E. Gheorghiosu, C. Jitea, EEMJ, 16, 1361, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rus, E. Ghicioi, R. Laszlo, C. Rădeanu, A Kovacs, G. Vasilescu, Quality-Access to Success, 20, 37-42, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gheorghiosu, E. Ghicioi, A. Kovacs, G. Vasilescu, D. Rus, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 16, 1283, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gheorghiosu, A. Kovacs, G. Vasilescu, S. Neacsu, C. Jitea, S. Bordos, SGEM 2017, The conformity of delayed ignition means as key factor on a safe blasting in quarries, (Albena, Bulgaria, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vasilescu, E. Ghicioi, A. Kovacs, D. Rus, E. Gheorghiosu, C. Jitea, S. Bordos, BALKANMINE 2015, ”Assessment of electrical detonators from point of view of the delay precisions, regardly the harmonized european standard, (Petrosani, Romania, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rus, GD. Vasilescu, E. Gheorghiosu, C. Jitea, Quality-Access to Success, 18, 41, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rus, A. Kovacs, E. Ghicioi, GD. Vasilescu, Annals of the University of Petroșani, Electrical Engieering, 15, 19, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/28/UE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of explosives for civil uses [Google Scholar]
- EN 13631-4:2003, Explosives for civil uses, Detonators and relays - Determination of resistance to abrasion of leading wires and shock tubes (2003) [Google Scholar]
- User manual OPVA 10, Fr. Sobbe GmH /www.sobbe-zuender.de [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.