MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- F. Dinu, D. Dubina, I. Marginean, Improving the structural robustness of multi-story steel-frame buildings, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 11, Issue 8, Pg. 1028-1041 [Google Scholar]
- BA. Izzuddin, Imperial College, Ductility assessment for an idealized elasto-plastic structural system subject to an instantaneous applied load. (Internal discussion document, London, UK, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- BIPS 05, Preventing Structures from Collapsing to Limit Damage to Adjacent Structures and Additional Loss of Life when Explosives Devices Impact Highly Populated Urban Centers, (Homeland Security, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Somes, Abnormal Loading on Buildings and Progressive Collapse, (Building Practices for Disaster Mitigation (Wright, Kramer and Culver, eds.), Building Science Series No. 46, National Bureau of Standards, Washington, DC, 1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F.P. Burnett, The Avoidance of Progressive Collapse: Regulatory Approaches to the Problem, (Report No. NBS-GCR-75-48, National Bureau of Standards, Washington, DC, 1975b) [Google Scholar]
- NBS, Protection of buildings against explosions, (Publication 244, Steel Construction Institute 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.