MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- INSEMEX Petrosani, Theoretical study on the evaluation of the seismic effect and of the overpressure in the shock wave front, generated by the blasting works carried out in the quarries from the Rovina mining perimeter (Colnic and Rovina-Remetea quarries) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gheorghiosu, G. A. Găman, E. Ghicioi, A. Kovacs, G.D Vasilescu, Guide for evaluating the seismic effect generated by blasting works in quarry, (INSEMEX 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gheorghiosu, A. Kovacs, G. D. Vasilescu, D. C. Rus, F. Radoi, E.E.M.J. 18, 817-824 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gheorghiosu, G. D. Vasilescu, E. Ghicioi, A Kovacs, D. C. Rus, SGEM 3, 559-566 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Radoi, E. Gheorghiosu, A Kovacs, G. D. Vasilescu, S. Bordoș, C. R. Cioara, SESAM 2, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ONORM S 9020, Austrian Standard, Building Vibrations, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- ORICA, Safe and Efficient Blasting in Open Cut Mines, Technical Services, (ORICA, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- STAS 3684-71 - Seismic intensity scale (1971) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dumitru, A. Bujor, Seismology of controlled explosions in industry, (Technical Publishing House, Bucureşti 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Google Earth Pro [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.