MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- www.easyssm.ro [Accessed 2.06.2021] [Google Scholar]
- www.ssm.ro [Accessed 2.06.2021] [Google Scholar]
- www.ekronomica.ro [Accessed 7.06.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://osha.europa.eu/ [Accessed 15.06.2021] [Google Scholar]
- www.juridice.ro [Accessed 6.07.2021] [Google Scholar]
- www.euramis.ro [Accessed 6.07.2021] [Google Scholar]
- W. Cockburn, OSH in the future: where next?, (March, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Sarah A. Felknor, Jessica M. K. Streit, L. Casey Chosewood, Michelle McDaniel, Paul A. Schulte, George L. Delclos and on behalf of the Workshop Presenters and Participants, How Will the Future of Work Shape the OSH Professional of the Future? A Workshop Summary,(September, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- National Webinar, Digitization of labor relations and occupational safety and health in the context of new legislation, (May 2021, Brașov) [Google Scholar]
- Paul C. ‘Digital’: a game changer for health and safety (October 14, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.