MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Standard EN 1127-1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Găman, M. Popa, sa., „National guide on establishing occupational safety and health requirements for economic operators operating with substances / products / goods capable of generating explosive / toxic atmospheres, or having detonating / explosive characteristics”, Editura INSEMEX, Petroșani, România, ISBN 978-606-8761-26-8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popa, S. M. Nan, M. Părăian, A. Jurca, F. Păun, L. Lupu, N. Vătavu, D. Gabor, Study of explosive characteristics of combustible powders, 8th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Symposium „UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO” 11-13 October 2018, Petroşani, România, Conference Proceedings ISSN–L 1842 – 4449, ISSN 2344 – 4754 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jurca, F.A. Păun, M. Părăian, D. Gabor, L. Lupu, Study of influence factors of determination the explosive characteristics to the air / combustible dust mixtures, 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference (SGEM 2018), Mineral processing, Oil and Gas Exploration, Bulgaria, vol. 18, pp. 819-826, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/34/EU (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Standard EN 60079-10-2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 1999/92/EC (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.