MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202120th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Selected Diagnostic Problems of Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stages|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- H. Xie, Q. Tan, Y.C. Lee, Y. Goh, Electronic Packaging: Thermal, Mechanical, and Environmental Durability. Reference Module in Materials Science and Materials Engineering, (Elsevier BV, 2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-803581-8.02026-9 [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Wan, G. Li, Y.M. Yao, X.L. Zeng, P. L. Zhu, R. Sun, Recent advances in polymerbased electronic packaging materials. Composites Communications, 19, 154-167 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.coco.2020.03.011 [Google Scholar]
- N. Muhammad, Z. Fang, M. Shoaib, Remaining useful life (RUL) estimation of electronic solder joints in rugged environment under random vibration. Microelectronics Reliability, 107, 113614 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.microrel.2020.113614 [Google Scholar]
- J. Franke, L. Wang, K. Bock, J. Wilde, Electronic module assembly. CIRP Annals, 70(2), 471-493 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cirp.2021.05.005 [Google Scholar]
- E. Suhir, Analytical (“mathematical”) modeling of the dynamic response of a printed circuit board (PCB) to an impact load, in Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE 11th International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology & High Density Packaging, 16-19 Aug. 2010, Xi’an, China, 480-488 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1109/ICEPT.2010.5583788 [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Park, H.U. Oh, New PCB strain-based structural design methodology for reliable and rapid evaluation of spaceborne electronics under random vibration. International Journal of Fatigue, 146, 106147 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfatigue.2021.106147 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Somashekar, S. Harikrishnan, P.S.M. Aejaz Ahmed, D. Kamesha, Vibration Response Prediction of the Printed Circuit Boards Using Experimentally Validated Finite Element Model. Procedia Engineering, 144, 576-583 (2016), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.05.044 [Google Scholar]
- P. Rajaguru, H. Lu, C. Bailey, M. Bella, Modelling and analysis of vibration on power electronic module structure and application of model order reduction. Microelectronics Reliability, 110, 113697 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.microrel.2020.113697 [Google Scholar]
- P. Veeramuthuvel, K.K. Sairajan, K. Shankar, Vibration suppression of printed circuit boards using an external particle damper. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 366, 98-116 (2016), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2015.12.034 [Google Scholar]
- H.A. El-Gohary, W.A.A. El-Ganaini, Vibration suppression of a dynamical system to multi-parametric excitations via time-delay absorber. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 36(1), 35-45 (2012), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2011.05.034 [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Kovtun, J. M. Boiko, S. A. Petrashchuk, Mathematical model for dynamic force analysis of printed circuit boards. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1921(1), 012120 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1921/1/012120 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk, T. Kałaczyński, Theory and practice of vibration analysis in electronic packages. MATEC Web of Conferences, 182, 02015 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201818202015 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk, T. Kałaczyński, Methods for Vibration Reduction in Enclosed Electronic Packages. MATEC Web of Conferences, 302, 01008 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201930201008. [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pisarenko, V.A. Agarev. Strength of materials. (Kiev: Technika, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk, G. Bauriene, K. Pilkauskas, Effects of the strain transmission from the main board to the installed electronic components. Mechanika, 22(6), 489-494 (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.5755/j01.mech.22.6.16891 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, V. Royzman, A. Voznyak, Acoustic emission diagnostics of solder joints on printed circuit boards. Quality and Reliability of Technical Systems: Theory and Practice (JVE Book Series on Vibroengineering. Vol. 2. JVE International Ltd., Vilnius, Lithuania. 2018) 214-229. ISSN 2351-5260 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, V. Royzman, Stress computation and reduction by cyber-physical systems controlling printed circuit board manufacturing technology. Cyber-Physical Systems: Design and Application for Industry 4.0, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, 342, 49-60, 2021, ISSN: 2198-4182I, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-66081-9_4 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk, Assessing Enclosure Case Design on Excitation and Transmission of Vibration in Electronic Packages, in Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE 2nd Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, UKRCON, Lviv, Ukraine, 265-270, https://doi.org/10.1109/UKRCON.2019.8879782 [Google Scholar]
- P. Veeramuthuvel, K.K. Sairajan, K. Shankar, Application of particle damper on electronic packages for spacecraft. Acta Astronautica, 127, 260-270 (2016), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.actaastro.2016.06.003 [Google Scholar]
- V. Nekhaev, V. Nikolaev, A. Rauba, On the issue of effective protection of objects from vibration and shock. MATEC Web of Conferences, 239, 01053 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201823901053 [Google Scholar]
- M. Barys, R. Zalewski, Analysis of inertial amplification mechanism with smart springdamper for attenuation of beam vibrations, MATEC Web of Conferences, 157, 03002 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201815703002 [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Park, S.J. Shin, S.W. Park, S.J. Kang, H.U. Oh, High-damping PCB implemented by multi-layered viscoelastic acrylic tapes for use of wedge lock applications Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 241, (2021) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfracmech.2020.107370 [Google Scholar]
- J. Boiko, I. Kovtun, S. Petrashchuk, Vibration transmission in electronic packages having structurally complex design, in Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, UKRCON, 29 May-2 June 2017, Kyiv, Ukraine, 514-517, https://doi.org/10.1109/UKRCON.2017.8100294 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.