MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2021International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 October 2021|
- BaurovaN.I., Makarov K.A. Machining of machine elements made of polymer composite materials. Rission Metallurgy. №13. pp..1141–1144. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Konoplin A.Yu., Baurova N.I. Hardness of the near-weld zone during contact spot welding of steels using an adhesive-weld technology. Russian Metallurgy. № 13. pp.1308–1311. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Baurova N., Anoprienko A., Romanova Y. Providing dismountable rivet bonded joints through the use of hot-melt adhesive. ICMTMTE. v. 129. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- GorodetskiiM.A., NelyubV.A., MalyshevaG.V., ShaulovA.Y., Berlin A.A. Technology of forming and the properties of reinforced composites based on an inorganic binder. Russian Metallurgy, v. 13. pp.1195–1198. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- MaungP.P., Malysheva G.V. Modeling the effect of fabric weaving pattern on the kinetics of the impregnation process in the manufacturing of the fiber reinfocced plastic structures. AIP Conference proceeding. v.2171. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- MarychevaA.N., GuzevaT.A., PeP.M., TunL.K., Malysheva G.V. Technologies of production of layered composites // Russian Metallurgy. №13. pp.1373–1377. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- SergeyevA.Y., TurusovR.A., BaurovaN.I., Kuperman A.M. Stresses arising during cure of the composite wound on the cylindrical surface of an element of exhaust system. Mechanics of Composite Materials. 51(3). pp.321–332. A006. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- SergeevA.Y., TurusovR.A., Baurova N.I. Strength of the Joint of an Anisotropic Composite and a Cylindrical Element of the Exhaust System of Road Vehicles. Mechanics of Composite Materials. 52(1). pp.89–98. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- BaurovaN.I., ZorinV.A., Prikhodko V.M. Influence of structural defects in carbon fibers on their sensor properties evaluated using scanning electron microscopy. Fibre Chemistry. v.46. №5. pp.283–287. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- KosenkoE.A., BaurovaN.I., Zorin V.A. Service properties of composites with various types of hybrid matrices. Russian Metallurgy (Metally). №13. P. 1526–1530. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- KobetsL.P., BorodulinA.S., Malysheva G.V. Study of microcapillary impregnation of carbon fibres by epoxy binders. Fibre Chemistry. 48(4). pp.311–315. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- BorodulinA.S., MarychevaA.N., Malysheva G.V. Simulation of impregnation kinetics of fabric fillers in the production of fiberglass articles. Glass Physics and Chemistry, v. 41(6). pp. 660–664. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- NelyubV.A., GorbergB.L., GrishinM.V., BerlinA.A., & Malysheva G.V. Properties and technology of applying metal coatings to carbon tape. Fibre Chemistry, v. 50 (6). pp. 524–527. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Nelyub V.A. Technologies of metallization of carbon fabric and the properties of the related carbon fiber reinforced plastics. Russion Metallurgy. № 13. pp.1199–1201. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 8.941-2017. Standard reference data. Materials for reference measures of the thermal coefficient of linear expansion. Graphite grade GIP-4. Enter. from 01.03.2018 to the present - Moscow: Standartinform, 2018 .11 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.