MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- Y. Li, J. Wang and P. Zhang, Effects of Gurney Flaps on a NACA0012, Airfoil. Flow, Turbulence and Combustion 68, 27-39 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Masayuki, T. Nonomura, H. Aono, A. Oyama, K. Fujii, H. Nagai and K. Asai, Computational and experimental analysis of a high-performance airfoil under low- Reynolds-number flow condition, Journal of Aircraft 51, 1864-1872 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Hover, O. Haugsdal and M. Triantafyllou, Effect of angle of attack profiles in flapping foil propulsion, Journal of Fluids and Structures 19: 1, 37-47 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Banafi and M. Banafi, An Experimental research on wake behind airfoil NACA 0012 under various angles, International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 2, 164-170 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Devinant, T. Laverne, J. Hureau, Experimental study of wind-turbine airfoil aerodynamics in high turbulence, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 90, 689-707 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Nedic and J.C. Vassilicos, Vortex Shedding and Aerodynamic Performance of Airfoil with Multiscale Trailing-Edge Modifications, AIAA Journal 53:11, 3240-3250 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zajamsek, C. Doolan and Z. Prime, “Experimental measurements of rotating and stationary wind turbine rotor blade noiseh”, 19th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference, AFMC (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. Douvi and D. Margaris, “Aerodynamic characteristics of s809 vs. NACA 0012 airfoil for wind turbine applications”, 5th International Conference from Scientific Computing to Computational Engineering, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rodriguez, O. Lehmkuhl, R. Borrell, A. Oliva, Direct numerical simulation of a NACA 0012 in full stall, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow 43, 194-203 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Yanovych, D. Duda, V. Horâcek and V. Uruba, “Research of a wind tunnel parameters by means of cross-section analysis of air flow profiles”, AIP Conference Proceedings 2189, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V. Yanovych, D. Duda, V. Horâcek and V. Uruba, “Creation of recombination corrective algorithm for research of a wind tunnel parameters”, AIP Conference Proceedings 2118, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Phillip and T. Kunihiko. “Separation control on NACA 0012 airfoil using momentum and wall-normal vorticity injection”, 32nd AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference AIAA 2014-2685, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Md.S. Islam, Sh.M. Hakim, M. Alil, and Md.Q. Islam, “Numerical investigation on boundary layer control through moving surface in NACA 0012 airfoil”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1851, 020111 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Yousefi, R. Saleh, Three-dimensional suction flow control and suction jet length optimization of NACA 0012 wing, Meccanica 50, 1481-1494 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kolmogorov, V. Levin, J.C.R. Hunt, O.M. Phillips, D. Williams, Dissipation of energy in the locally isotropic turbulence. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A: Mathematical and Physical Sciences 434, 15-17 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Lumley, G. Newman, The return to isotropy of homogeneous turbulence. J. Fluid Meach. 82, 161-178 (1977). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Yanovych, D. Duda, V. Uruba, Structure turbulent flow behind a square cylinder with an angle of incidence, European Journal of Mechanics, B/Fluids 85, 110-123 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Sheldahl and P.C. Klimas, “Aerodynamic characteristics of seven symmetrical airfoil sections through 180-degree angle of attack for use in aerodynamic analysis of vertical axis wind turbines”, Technical Report, United States, 1981. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.