MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- Zaryankin, A.E. Mechanics of incompressible and compressible fluids. Publishing House MPEI 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zaryankin, A.E., Gribin, V.G., Paramonov, A.N., Fichoryak, O.M., Noskov, V.V. The influence of the opening angle of diffusers on their vibration state and some ways to reduce these vibrations, Teploenergetika 2012, no. 9 p. 27-36. [Google Scholar]
- Zaryankin, A.E., Simonov, B.P. Steam turbine control and one hundred-porn-control valves. Moscow: MPEI Publishing House, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Grigoriev, E.Yu. Development and research of ways to reduce vibration of annular diffusers of gas turbines: dis … cand. tech. Sciences: 05.04.12 / Grigoriev E.Yu. -M .: 2014. - 259 p. [Google Scholar]
- Noskov, V.V. Experimental study of flow modes on the vibrodynamic state of diffuser elements of the flow parts of turbomachines: dis … cand. tech. Sciences: 05.04.12 / Noskov V.V. -M .: 2010. - 230 p. [Google Scholar]
- Loytsyansky, L.G. Mechanics of liquids and gases. Publishing house “Science” 1970. [Google Scholar]
- Schlichting, G. Theory of the boundary layer. Publishing house “Science” 1969. [Google Scholar]
- Melnikov, A.P. Fundamentals of Theoretical Aerodynamics. LKVVIA Publishing House 1953. [Google Scholar]
- Landau, L.D., Lifshits, E.M. Continuum mechanics. SHTTL.M. 1954-532 p. [Google Scholar]
- Zaryankin, A.E. To the question of a logarithmic velocity profile correspondence with the experimental [Google Scholar]
- Schubauer, G.B., Chen, K.M. Turbulent flow and heat transfer / Per. from English // ed. Lin-Jia-Jio. Moscow: Foreign Literature Publishing House. 1963 .- 563 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.