MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 344, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Problems and Directions of Development of Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Dedicated to the Memory of Academician A. A. Baykov” (MPM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Kragelskiy I V, Mikhin N M 1984 Machine friction units: Handbook. [Google Scholar]
- Ainbinder S B et al. 1981 Roughness parameters of the counterface, determining the wear resistance of polyethylene Friction and wear. 2 (1) 12-21. [Google Scholar]
- Guryanov G V et al 2009 Application of the finite-element method for calculating the elastic characteristics of composite materials Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University 4 (19) 235-239. [Google Scholar]
- Petrov Yu N, Guryanov G V, Bobanova Zh I 1990 Electrolytic iron deposition Shtiintsa [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Kisel et al 2020 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1515 052018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin D U et al. 1983 Micromechanisms of dispersion hardening of alloys Metallurgia [Google Scholar]
- Friedel Sh. Dislocations 1967 Mir [Google Scholar]
- Cotrell A 1969 The theory of dislocations Mir [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova V S 1965 The role of dislocations in the strengthening and destruction of metals Nauka [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Yudina et al 2021 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 1064 012044 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E M Yudina, G V Guryanov, V A Popov 1994 Abrasive wear resistance for composite electroplates Elektronnaya Obrabotka Materialov 1 38–41 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.